This summer, Princeton undergraduate students are gaining new perspectives and opportunities through internships in a variety of fields in more than 50 countries through the University's International Internship Program (IIP).
The Bridge Year Program allows a select number of Princeton students to delay their freshman year to engage in service in a culture different from their own. Learn more >>
The Study Abroad Program provides guidance for Princeton undergraduates who wish to study abroad during the academic year and summer. Learn more >>
The International Internship Program supports Princeton undergraduates who wish to undertake a summer internship abroad. Learn more >>
The Office of International Programs advises undergraduate students and alumni of Princeton University about fellowships, scholarships, and grants. Princeton students and recent graduates describe their experiences with the fellowships application process.
Erika Davidoff ’17 describes her study abroad experience at University College Dublin, where she took courses in pharmacology and participated in a semester-long research project.
- Sep 16, 2015, 4:30 p.m.McCosh 2
- Sep 17, 2015, 4:30 p.m.East Pyne Lounge
- Sep 17, 2015, 4:30 p.m.Location to be determined
- Sep 18, 2015, 11:30 a.m.36 University Place, Suite 350
- Sep 18, 2015, 12:00 p.m.Location to be determined
- Sep 21, 2015, 4:30 p.m.36 University Place, Room 330