Incoming Exchange Students
Princeton University has established exchange agreements with the institutions listed below that allow students from these universities to attend Princeton for study or research programs. Please note, Princeton does NOT accept short-term visiting students except those from recognized exchange partners.
- Berlin Consortium for German Studies at the Freie Universität, Berlin, Germany;
- École Centrale, Paris, France;
- ETH Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland;
- Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris (“Sciences Po”), Paris, France;
- Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden;
- Kyoto Consortium for Japanese Studies (KCJS), Kyoto, Japan;
- Università Bocconi, Milan, Italy;
- University of Cantabria, Santander, Spain;
- University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China;
- University of Oxford (biochemistry, engineering, and history), Oxford, England;
- University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan.
Students arriving on the exchange are fully integrated into university life and have full access to all the services that Princeton offers. Academically, students will have a primary department but can take any courses for which they have the necessary academic preparation or background. We encourage students to look at courses across a range of disciplines as this fits Princeton’s ethos as a liberal arts university.