Engineering students are encouraged to obtain international experience through participation in the University's Study Abroad Program or through summer internships and language study abroad. Interested students should begin planning early by meeting with the associate dean for undergraduate affairs to discuss suitable programs at foreign universities.
Take a look at Study Abroad for Engineering Students: Frequently Asked Questions (.pdf), a very useful handout put together by Peter Bogucki, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Affairs, Engineering and Applied Science.
ELE majors can study abroad through a variety of programs. Below are some suggestions from your study abroad advisers:
- University of New South Wales, Australia
- Chinese University of Hong Kong, China
- Oxford-Princeton Exchange in Engineering, Oxford University, Oxford, England*
- CentraleSupelec, Paris, France
- Institut d'Etudes Politiques (Sciences Po), Paris, France*
- University of Edinburgh, Scotland*
- University of Cantabria, Exchange in Engineering; Santander, Spain*