Engineering students are encouraged to obtain international experience through participation in the University's Study Abroad Program or through summer internships and language study abroad. Interested students should begin planning early by meeting with the associate dean for undergraduate affairs to discuss suitable programs at foreign universities.
Take a look at Study Abroad for Engineering Students: Frequently Asked Questions (.pdf), a very useful handout put together by Peter Bogucki, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Affairs, Engineering and Applied Science.
In recent years, Electrical Engineering majors have studied abroad through the following programs:
- University of New South Wales, Australia
- Chinese University of Hong Kong, China
- Oxford-Princeton Exchange in Engineering, Oxford University, Oxford, England
- Ecole Centrale, Paris, France
- University of Edinburgh, Scotland via IFSA-Butler