Students concentrating in molecular biology may spend part of the junior year abroad, provided that at least one core departmental course has been taken in the sophomore year and suitable arrangements are made to complete the independent work. Study abroad is most easily arranged for the fall semester.
Students interested in studying abroad should consult with the MOL Study Abroad Adviser, Professor Fred Hughson, and a study abroad adviser as early as possible, preferably during the first year.
The Department of Molecular Biology provides information about study abroad as a molecular biology major on its website.
- University of Queensland, Australia
- King's College London, England
- Oxford-Princeton Exchange in Biochemistry, Oxford University, Oxford, England*
- University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Wells Study Abroad in Dakar, Senegal
- University of Cape Town, South Africa
- IES Abroad in Granada, Spain*
- Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
- ETH Zurich, Switzerland