Woodrow Wilson School
Although not a requirement, study abroad has become a regular part of the WWS program. Study abroad during junior year is limited to those universities at which task forces may be offered.
In 2013-14, task forces are being offered at
- Hertford College, University of Oxford, Oxford, England;
- Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po), Paris, France;
- University of Cape Town, South Africa;
- Boğaziçi University, Istanbul, Turkey; University of Havana, Cuba;
- American University in Cairo, Egypt;
- Consortium for Advanced Studies in Barcelona, Spain;
- Program in Comparative East Asian Studies (Tokyo, Seoul, Hong Kong).
Note: The option to study in Egypt is contingent upon a safety and security review that will take place in the fall. If, as a result of the review, Egypt is not an option, other alternatives in the Middle East will be considered.
The Woodrow Wilson School for Public and International Affairs provides information and advice about study abroad as a WWS student (both as a concentrator and as a certificate student) on its website.