Princeton Summer Study Abroad Programs
Princeton faculty in a number of departments offer Princeton summer study courses abroad. The courses appear on your transcript as regular Princeton courses.
- Aix-en-Provence Program in French Studies
- Macerata Program in Italian Studies
- Princeton in Argentina
- Princeton in Beijing
- Princeton in Brazil (not offered in 2014)
- Princeton in Dar es Salaam
- Princeton in Ishikawa
- Princeton in Munich
- Princeton in St. Petersburg
- Princeton in Spain
- Archaeology in the Field, Greece
- Marine Biology Program in Bermuda
- Plato in Berlin: Knowledge, Mathematics, Politics, and Art in the Republic
- PIIRS Global Seminars in Azerbaijan, Ghana, Greece, India, Ireland, and Switzerland
To enroll in a Princeton summer course, students must be currently matriculated students in good academic standing and not have graduated before the program begins. Students will not ordinarily be admitted if they are currently on disciplinary probation. Students on leave of absence in the spring who would like to apply for Princeton summer program may ask their residential college dean if they can be readmitted for the summer term to enable them to participate should they be selected. Participants should review Policies for Princeton Summer Courses Abroad.
Students are also welcome to take courses offered by other institutions in the summer.