Web Security Day at Princeton is March 18. Join program workshops throughout the day. Sessions are especially for staff who develop and update content on the web.
- University faculty, graduate students, and staff can now request MS Lync service for communication and collaboration.
- The Desktop Systems Council (DeSC) committee is pleased to announce MacDeSC Basic--the new addition to the set of managed environments in the DeSC Program, making six versions to choose from and a size that's perfect for you.
News & Announcements
OIT recently introduced a 'Secure File Share' service on campus. University faculty, staff and students can use the service to securely exchange attachments through email.
The University's Employee Learning Center is now live and boasts a new look, easier navigation, and new features.
OIT is pleased to announce a new service for securing networked printer devices on campus. The service, called PULPNET, is intended for university-owned or leased printers and copiers and is available in most campus buildings.
Outages & Alerts
- No known outages.
- Internet Explorer 9 Compatibility View Setting Disabled On All DeSC Computers.04/01/15 5:00 p.m. to 04/03/15 8:00 a.m.
- Outlook Web App Maintenance.04/02/15 6:30 a.m. to 04/02/15 7:00 a.m.
- Re-engineering of fiber path carrying CDN/VOIP service to 693 & 755 Alexander Road04/02/15 7:00 a.m. to 04/02/15 8:00 a.m.
- Stonesoft Firewall Upgrade04/02/15 6:30 p.m. to 04/02/15 6:45 p.m.