If you maintain, edit, design, or develop websites at Princeton University, come experience new "Website Wednesdays". Sponsored by OIT Web Development Services, the event highlights what's new with Princeton's Drupal offering and explores web topics that attendees choose.
- Scammers are busily “phishing” for personal information like your social security number, birth date, user accounts and passwords—anything that can give them to access your account, credit or identity, or compromise your computer or device.
- More than 100 information technology professionals from across the University gathered at 701 Carnegie Center to share in the experience of a conference without a program and without an agenda. With so many sessions to choose from, one attendee was wanting the conference to be two days.
- Traveling for business and need to stay in touch? Look to OIT's mobile loaner program and borrow a smart phone, tablet, laptop, or mobile hotspot to stay connected.
News & Announcements
Come join one or several of the upcoming research computing events sponsored by PicSCIE and OIT. Choose from workshops and mini-courses on topics from Allinea to Visualization.
Research Computing Day will showcase computational and data-intensive research by graduate students and postdocs from all disciplines, as well as highlight the research computing support, services and infrastructure available to Princeton researchers.
Do you use MATLAB? Register for the 'Princeton Speaks MATLAB' kickoff event, and join peer MATLAB users for networking and a community of support.
Outages & Alerts
- Security Incident ResponsePhishing Attempt: Subject "Expiration Notice"
- Security Incident ResponsePhishing Attempt: UNUSUAL SIGN IN ACTIVITIES
- Security Incident ResponsePhishing Attempt: Security Incident Response: Treat As Urgent
- Security Incident ResponsePhishing Attempt: SPECIAL INFORMATION (ITIN)
- Microsoft SQL ServerInstall SQL Server on select serversPlanned Outage — 12/08/16 5:00 a.m. to 12/08/16 7:00 a.m.
- Info Warehouse MaximoMaximo UpgradePlanned Outage — 12/08/16 5:30 p.m. to 12/08/16 9:30 p.m.
- OIT Linux Managed ServerTIGRESS Systems DowntimePlanned Outage — 12/13/16 6:00 a.m. to 12/13/16 2:00 p.m.
- OracleProduction exadata machine hardware and software patching Planned Outage — 12/16/16 4:30 p.m. to 12/17/16 8:00 a.m.
- OIT Linux Managed ServerLinux and Oracle Production System MaintenancePlanned Outage — 12/17/16 6:30 a.m. to 12/17/16 12:00 p.m.
- Campus Data Network (CDN Wired)OIT DNS Services Server OS Patching Planned Outage — 12/20/16 2:00 a.m. to 12/20/16 7:00 a.m.