Research Computing Day will showcase computational and data-intensive research by graduate students and postdocs from all disciplines, as well as highlight the research computing support, services and infrastructure available to Princeton researchers.
- Scammers are busily “phishing” for personal information like your social security number, birth date, user accounts and passwords—anything that can give them to access your account, credit or identity, or compromise your computer or device.
- More than 100 information technology professionals from across the University gathered at 701 Carnegie Center to share in the experience of a conference without a program and without an agenda. With so many sessions to choose from, one attendee was wanting the conference to be two days.
- Traveling for business and need to stay in touch? Look to OIT's mobile loaner program and borrow a smart phone, tablet, laptop, or mobile hotspot to stay connected.
News & Announcements
Do you use MATLAB? Register for the 'Princeton Speaks MATLAB' kickoff event, and join peer MATLAB users for networking and a community of support.
If you maintain, edit, design, or develop websites at Princeton University, come experience new "Website Wednesdays". Sponsored by OIT Web Development Services, the event highlights what's new with Princeton's Drupal offering and explores web topics attendees choose.
Find answers to IT questions in the new SN@P IT Knowledge Base.
Outages & Alerts
- Phishing Attempt: Payroll Notice
- Phishing Attempt: Help Mail
- Phishing Attempt: IT Help Desk Email Security Modifications!!!
- Phishing Attempt: IT HELP DESK
- Intermittent connection drops on the campus wireless and McCarter Theatre networks.
- Phishing Attempt: PRINCETON E-MAIL Admin.
- Phishing Attempt: princeton Outlook
- Phishing Attempt: Notification
- Phishing Attempt: Additional compensation for employee.
- Bomgar Infrastructure Upgrade.10/25/16 6:00 a.m. to 10/25/16 7:00 a.m.
- Upgrade OpenScholar10/25/16 8:00 a.m. to 10/25/16 8:30 a.m.
- Upgrade of roduction Sassafras key server for DeSC.10/27/16 6:00 a.m. to 10/27/16 7:00 a.m.
- Upgrade of Production Sassafras Key Server for DeSC.10/27/16 6:00 a.m. to 10/27/16 7:00 a.m.
- Upgrade Casper JSS and move Casper service to new server10/27/16 6:00 a.m. to 10/27/16 7:00 a.m.
- Upgrading Stripes application and Oracle database.10/28/16 7:00 a.m. to 10/28/16 11:00 a.m.
- Maintenance on Tableau Server (Production and Public).10/28/16 7:30 a.m. to 10/28/16 10:30 a.m.
- PeopleSoft tools upgrade to 8.55 for Financials10/28/16 5:00 p.m. to 10/31/16 8:00 p.m.
- Blackboard maintenance update.10/31/16 8:00 p.m. to 11/01/16 8:00 a.m.
- Eduroam wireless move to ClearPass for entire Princeton campus.11/01/16 6:00 a.m. to 11/01/16 7:00 a.m.
- Stonesoft PCI Firewall Upgrade11/01/16 6:00 a.m. to 11/01/16 7:00 a.m.
- Modification of Border Gateway Protocol 87 routing configuration for all internet services, to improve memory.11/03/16 6:00 a.m. to 11/03/16 7:00 a.m.
- Stonesoft Firewall Upgrade11/05/16 7:00 a.m. to 11/05/16 10:00 a.m.