Watch a short video about the new Google Drive service at Princeton that's especially for faculty, staff, and graduate students.
- Take a video tour with the OIT team that provides Enterprise Servers and Storage (ESS) services from architecture and operations to systems deployment and security.
- Printing on campus is now more convenient with two features that support printing to OIT cluster printer and Library printers, and printing from mobile devices.
- Princeton graduate students, faculty, and staff can now get Princeton Google Drive accounts, and the many benefits and the specialty tools that go along with them.
News & Announcements
The PU Learning Series (PULSe) technology webinars have moved to Wednesdays, from noon to 1pm. We hope to see you.
The OIT Solutions Center Tech Clinic is open until 6:30pm, with the last check-in at 5:00pm, for the spring semester.
Undergraduate students, the Google Apps at Princeton login page is changing and will look like the consumer (non-Princeton) Google login page.
Outages & Alerts
- Personal cPanel Service. (Unscheduled)Unscheduled
- Load Balanced QA Services.03/11/14 6:00 a.m. to 03/11/14 7:00 a.m.
- OIT-DAS Production cPanel server.03/11/14 10:00 a.m. to 03/11/14 11:00 a.m.
- Bomgar remote assistance appliance (oss-bomgar) Remote assistance for users.03/12/14 6:30 a.m. to 03/12/14 8:00 a.m.
- Google Search Appliances 03/14/14 8:00 a.m. to 03/18/14 8:00 a.m.