OIT recently introduced a 'Secure File Share' service on campus. University faculty, staff and students can use the service to securely exchange attachments through email.
- Traveling for business and need to stay in touch? Look to OIT's mobile loaner program and borrow a smart phone, tablet, laptop, or mobile hotspot to stay connected.
- Scammers are busily “phishing” for personal information like your social security number, birth date, user accounts and passwords—anything that can give them to access your account, credit or identity, or compromise your computer or device.
News & Announcements
OIT is pleased to announce a new service for securing networked printer devices on campus. The service, called PULPNET, is intended for university-owned or leased printers and copiers and is available in most campus buildings.
The University's Employee Learning Center is now live and boasts a new look, easier navigation, and new features.
Web Security Day at Princeton is March 18. Join program workshops throughout the day. Sessions are especially for staff who develop and update content on the web.
Outages & Alerts
- Absence Management in Peoplesoft Self Service (Unscheduled)Unscheduled
- PeopleSoft Financials QA environment (PFSQUAL)07/31/15 12:00 p.m. to 08/03/15 8:30 a.m.
- Upgrade core-ns and gigagate6 switches in New South and HPCRC.08/04/15 4:00 a.m. to 08/04/15 7:00 a.m.
- Implement corrected PUaccess code in production.08/04/15 5:00 a.m. to 08/04/15 7:00 a.m.
- Update digital certificate on Princeton Webspace site.08/04/15 6:00 a.m. to 08/04/15 6:30 a.m.
- Campus Data Network at the Forrestal Campus08/04/15 7:30 a.m. to 08/04/15 7:35 a.m.
- patch OS and upgrade BIND in alfrente, capserver, four11 and oznot.08/06/15 2:00 a.m. to 08/06/15 7:00 a.m.
- Patch heymon.08/06/15 5:00 a.m. to 08/06/15 7:00 a.m.
- Linux and Oracle Dev/QA System Maintenance08/07/15 6:30 a.m. to 08/07/15 11:30 a.m.
- Network outage, all CDN and VoIP at 701 Carnegie.08/08/15 6:00 a.m. to 08/08/15 10:00 a.m.
- UPS/ATS testing and switch replacement at the Princeton Neuroscience Institute08/08/15 7:00 a.m. to 08/08/15 8:00 a.m.
- Upgrade Central File services in 151 (Prod) to new firmware,08/15/15 8:00 a.m. to 08/15/15 12:00 p.m.