Student Security Day at Princeton is November 5 at Frist! Register and attend special security-related presentations throughout the day. See a few or see them all. The event is 9am to 4pm.
- The Desktop Systems Council (DeSC) committee is pleased to announce MacDeSC Basic--the new addition to the set of managed environments in the DeSC Program, making six versions to choose from and a size that's perfect for you.
- Princeton students, take advantage of Microsoft Student Advantage and install Office products like OneNote, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Publisher on up to 5 personal devices... for free.
- Now, sign in once and have access to all core University enterprise business system applications that are protected by PUaccess. Log out from one or all, too!
News & Announcements
OIT is pleased to announce a new service for securing networked printer devices on campus. The service, called PULPNET, is intended for university-owned or leased printers and copiers and is available in most campus buildings.
In November, students will have the first opportunity to use 'TigerHub' and the new Visual Course Planner to help with the course planning, advising, and registration process.
Workstation backups move to the new CrashPlan service. The TSM backup service will no longer be available beginning November 1, 2014.
Outages & Alerts
- OIT Solutions Center Hours of Operation on Wednesday, November 26th, 201411/21/14 8:00 a.m. to 11/26/14 6:00 p.m.
- Removal of secondary router address for fishnet, libnet and newsouthnet.12/02/14 6:00 a.m. to 12/02/14 6:30 a.m.
- Upgrade Bomgar infrastructure12/06/14 6:00 a.m. to 12/06/14 6:30 a.m.