OIT Academic Technology Services (ATS) moves to 693 Alexander Road and includes web development services, Blackboard services, and data repository services among others.
- Now, sign in once and have access to all core University enterprise business system applications that are protected by PUaccess. Log out from one or all, too!
- Princeton students can choose from five models, Apple or Dell, and includes the Dell XPS 12 convertible notebook and Apple Air. SCI computers are specially-priced for Princeton students and fully supported on campus. Check it out!
- ‘Princeton CrashPlan’ file backup service is coming to campus and will start making an appearance in departments April 2014. The service is especially for faculty and staff and is used to back up files on laptops and desktops---mobile device backups are coming soon!
News & Announcements
The OIT Solutions Center Tech Clinic is temporarily located in Frist 309 while renovations are being made to the space in Frist 112.
Adobe licensing for higher education has changed to a subscription-based offering of the full 'Creative Cloud' or a single application. Single user/multi-device and single device/multi-user licenses can be purchased through the OIT Online Store.
OIT is pleased to announce new color printing for students at the OIT computing cluster in Frist 300.
Outages & Alerts
- DOFDropbox (Unscheduled)Unscheduled
- Scheduled outage: Production Windows Server Based Services08/21/14 3:00 a.m. to 08/21/14 7:00 a.m.
- Patching of Linux Production Servers including Prime production systems08/23/14 6:00 a.m. to 08/23/14 12:00 p.m.
- SSKACE01 - Dell Kace K1000 management appliance for workstation clients and Kace Software Library 08/23/14 6:00 a.m. to 08/23/14 6:00 p.m.
- All CDN, VOIP and PPNnet services at Jadwin and McDonnell Halls08/23/14 6:00 a.m. to 08/23/14 8:00 a.m.
- Personal cPanel08/24/14 7:30 a.m. to 08/24/14 2:30 p.m.
- MacDeSC enrollment, Cluster imaging and OS X Encryption enrollment08/26/14 7:00 a.m. to 08/26/14 5:00 p.m.