Find answers to IT questions in the new SN@P IT Knowledge Base.
- Scammers are busily “phishing” for personal information like your social security number, birth date, user accounts and passwords—anything that can give them to access your account, credit or identity, or compromise your computer or device.
- More than 100 information technology professionals from across the University gathered at 701 Carnegie Center to share in the experience of a conference without a program and without an agenda. With so many sessions to choose from, one attendee was wanting the conference to be two days.
- Traveling for business and need to stay in touch? Look to OIT's mobile loaner program and borrow a smart phone, tablet, laptop, or mobile hotspot to stay connected.
News & Announcements
The OIT services catalog has a new home in Services Now at Princeton (SN@P).
More than 100 information technology professionals from across the University gathered at 701 Carnegie Center to share in the experience of a conference without a program and without an agenda. With so many sessions to choose from, one attendee was wanting the conference to be two days.
Back by popular demand... This year's IT Unconference is Thursday, June 9. Register for the day-long event, where attendees drive the agenda and lead topic discussions.
Outages & Alerts
- OPM Transition to ServiceNow - July 11th, 2016
- Phishing Attempt: (Princeton.EDU) e-mail quota
- Phishing Attempt: "URGENT"
- Phishing Attempt: "New Alert Update"
- Phishing Attempt: Office of Information
- Drupal Security Notification - Critical - Remote code execution PSA-2016-001
- Phishing Attempt: "Incoming messages"
- Phishing Attempt: "IT Support"
- four11 hardware replacement.07/26/16 5:00 a.m. to 07/26/16 7:00 a.m.
- Bomgar appliance upgrade.07/26/16 6:00 a.m. to 07/26/16 7:00 a.m.
- Transition of Eduroam to Clearpass.07/26/16 6:30 a.m. to 07/26/16 7:00 a.m.
- Migration of Citrix environment07/28/16 5:00 a.m. to 07/28/16 7:00 a.m.
- PeopleSoft HCM/CS including Employee Self-service and TigerHub annual maintenance.07/28/16 8:00 p.m. to 08/01/16 6:00 a.m.
- Modify Group Policy 07/29/16 8:00 a.m. to 07/29/16 12:00 p.m.
- Intermittent Internet delays and minor outages - fiber maintenance,07/30/16 12:00 a.m. to 07/30/16 6:00 a.m.
- Upgrade of Central File services in New South (non-prod/DR) to new firmware,07/30/16 8:00 a.m. to 07/30/16 12:00 p.m.
- Upgrade of Central File services in New South (non-prod/DR) to new firmware.07/31/16 3:00 p.m. to 07/31/16 6:00 p.m.
- four11hardware maintenance.08/02/16 5:00 p.m. to 08/02/16 10:00 p.m.
- Migrating the database cluster and application servers in production to StoneSoft08/06/16 6:00 a.m. to 08/06/16 12:00 p.m.
- Upgrade of Wireless Network Infrastructure software.08/06/16 8:00 a.m. to 08/06/16 12:00 p.m.