The PU Learning Series (PULSe) technology webinars have moved to Wednesdays, from noon to 1pm. We hope to see you.
- Take a video tour with the OIT team that provides Enterprise Servers and Storage (ESS) services from architecture and operations to systems deployment and security.
- Printing on campus is now more convenient with two features that support printing to OIT cluster printer and Library printers, and printing from mobile devices.
- Princeton graduate students, faculty, and staff can now get Princeton Google Drive accounts, and the many benefits and the specialty tools that go along with them.
News & Announcements
The OIT Solutions Center Tech Clinic is open until 6:30pm, with the last check-in at 5:00pm, for the spring semester.
Undergraduate students, the Google Apps at Princeton login page is changing and will look like the consumer (non-Princeton) Google login page.
The annual IT planning process for FY15 has begun and the Enterprise Systems Planning Group (ESPG) is calling for IT project proposals. Proposals should be submitted by Monday, February 3, 2014.
Outages & Alerts
- Personal cPanel Service. (Unscheduled)Unscheduled
- OIT-DAS QA cPanel server.03/10/14 2:00 p.m. to 03/10/14 3:00 p.m.
- Load Balanced QA Services.03/11/14 6:00 a.m. to 03/11/14 7:00 a.m.
- OIT-DAS Production cPanel server.03/11/14 10:00 a.m. to 03/11/14 11:00 a.m.
- Bomgar remote assistance appliance (oss-bomgar) Remote assistance for users.03/12/14 6:30 a.m. to 03/12/14 8:00 a.m.
- Google Search Appliances 03/14/14 8:00 a.m. to 03/18/14 8:00 a.m.