Princeton's Central File Server is being upgraded Sunday, September 14, from 8:00AM and 2:00PM. During this time, data access and associated services will be unavailable. (This system is also known as nassau, files, ntfileshare, smbserve, smbserver and winfs.)
- Princeton students, take advantage of Microsoft Student Advantage and install Office products like OneNote, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Publisher on up to 5 personal devices... for free.
- Now, sign in once and have access to all core University enterprise business system applications that are protected by PUaccess. Log out from one or all, too!
- Princeton students can choose from five models, Apple or Dell, and includes the Dell XPS 12 convertible notebook and Apple Air. SCI computers are specially-priced for Princeton students and fully supported on campus. Check it out!
News & Announcements
"iT4U@princeton"--the newsletter that provides an introduction to student computing and technology support and resources on campus--is now available online.
If you need technology help in your residence, reach out to one of your Student Technology Consultants (STC). STCs work for OIT and help with technology problems out at the residential colleges.
OIT Academic Technology Services (ATS) moves to 693 Alexander Road and includes web development services, Blackboard services, and data repository services among others.
Outages & Alerts
- No known outages.
- Restart of LISTSERV Web Interface09/16/14 6:30 a.m. to 09/16/14 7:00 a.m.
- Time Collection09/17/14 9:30 a.m. to 09/17/14 9:50 a.m.
- Production Windows Servers Patches09/18/14 3:00 a.m. to 09/18/14 7:00 a.m.
- Network Systems Web server, heymon 09/18/14 6:00 a.m. to 09/18/14 7:00 a.m.
- Bomgar remote assistance appliance (oss-bomgar).09/20/14 6:00 a.m. to 09/20/14 6:30 a.m.
- Exchange Email.09/23/14 5:00 a.m. to 09/23/14 7:00 a.m.