OIT recently introduced a 'Secure File Share' service on campus. University faculty, staff and students can use the service to securely exchange attachments through email.
- A first-ever IT Unconference experience is planned for June 4, 2015. Register for the day long event where you and other attendees drive the agenda and lead theme and topic discussions.
- Scammers are busily “phishing” for personal information like your social security number, birth date, user accounts and passwords—anything that can give them to access your account, credit or identity, or compromise your computer or device.
- University faculty, graduate students, and staff can now request MS Lync service for communication and collaboration.
News & Announcements
Traveling for business and need to stay in touch? Look to OIT's mobile loaner program and borrow a smart phone, tablet or mobile hotspot to stay connected.
OIT is pleased to announce a new service for securing networked printer devices on campus. The service, called PULPNET, is intended for university-owned or leased printers and copiers and is available in most campus buildings.
The University's Employee Learning Center is now live and boasts a new look, easier navigation, and new features.
Outages & Alerts
- No known outages.
- 262 Alexander - Short CDN network Outage04/22/15 7:00 a.m. to 04/22/15 7:30 a.m.
- Windows Production Server Patching.04/23/15 3:00 a.m. to 04/23/15 7:00 a.m.
- MediaCentral upgrade.04/23/15 7:00 a.m. to 04/23/15 8:00 a.m.
- Patch and Update all "DEV" (test and development) cPanel servers04/23/15 8:00 p.m. to 04/23/15 11:59 p.m.
- Restriction modification for NAS on core-8704/28/15 6:30 a.m. to 04/28/15 7:00 a.m.
- Move finance.princeton.edu from foundry to F504/28/15 9:00 a.m. to 04/28/15 9:30 a.m.
- OPM and Knowledge Base server upgrade04/30/15 5:00 a.m. to 04/30/15 7:00 a.m.
- Patch and Update all "PROD" (production) cPanel servers.04/30/15 8:00 p.m. to 05/01/15 3:30 p.m.