OIT recently introduced a 'Secure File Share' service on campus. University faculty, staff and students can use the service to securely exchange attachments through email.
- University faculty, graduate students, and staff can now request MS Lync service for communication and collaboration.
- The Desktop Systems Council (DeSC) committee is pleased to announce MacDeSC Basic--the new addition to the set of managed environments in the DeSC Program, making six versions to choose from and a size that's perfect for you.
News & Announcements
The University's Employee Learning Center is now live and boasts a new look, easier navigation, and new features.
OIT is pleased to announce a new service for securing networked printer devices on campus. The service, called PULPNET, is intended for university-owned or leased printers and copiers and is available in most campus buildings.
Student Security Day at Princeton is November 5 at Frist! Register and attend special security-related presentations throughout the day. See a few or see them all. The event is 9am to 4pm.
Outages & Alerts
- No known outages.
- Oracle Java upgrade on DeSC Standard Windows Computers.03/02/15 12:00 a.m. to 03/06/15 12:00 a.m.
- Move of Roxen servers from behind the Foundry to F503/03/15 5:00 a.m. to 03/03/15 7:00 a.m.
- Exchange 2010 Mail Routing Servers Move03/10/15 6:00 a.m. to 03/10/15 7:00 a.m.