Attend a presentation on research computing and the specialized resources available to researchers at Princeton. The hour-long session is being held on February 15, beginning at 12:30, at 120 the Lewis Science Library.
- Scammers are busily “phishing” for personal information like your social security number, birth date, user accounts and passwords—anything that can give them to access your account, credit or identity, or compromise your computer or device.
- Traveling for business and need to stay in touch? Look to OIT's mobile loaner program and borrow a smart phone, tablet, laptop, or mobile hotspot to stay connected.
News & Announcements
"Introduction to Programming Using Python," a mini-course for introducing Python programming, is being offered in February. Little or no programming experience is required.
David Sherry will be filling the role of chief information security officer for Princeton University, effective Feb. 29.
Princeton is hosting the 5th Annual DrupalCamp January 30! Special pre and post training and activities are scheduled before and after the conference, on Friday and Sunday. Tickets are limited. Register early.
Outages & Alerts
- Upgrading Lync 2013 Servers to Skype for Business Server 2015.02/13/16 6:00 a.m. to 02/13/16 2:00 p.m.
- Internet Explorer Upgrade to Microsoft Supported Version on Server 2008 R2.02/15/16 3:00 a.m. to 02/15/16 7:00 a.m.
- Upgrade .NetFramework in Windows Dev/QA02/15/16 4:00 a.m. to 02/15/16 5:00 a.m.
- Internet Explorer Upgrade to Microsoft Supported Version on Server 2008.02/15/16 6:00 a.m. to 02/15/16 12:00 p.m.
- Windows Dev/QA Server Patching02/15/16 6:00 a.m. to 02/15/16 12:00 p.m.
- Upgrade of Layer 2 F5 to new version.02/16/16 5:00 a.m. to 02/16/16 7:00 a.m.
- Update SSL Certificate on SRA VPN.02/16/16 5:30 a.m. to 02/16/16 6:00 a.m.
- PNI/Peretsman Scully building switch upgrade , 2/16/2016 6:00 AM02/16/16 6:00 a.m. to 02/16/16 6:30 a.m.
- .Net Framework production upgrade.02/18/16 12:00 a.m. to 02/18/16 1:00 a.m.
- Internet Explorer Upgrade to Microsoft Supported Version on Server 2008 R.02/18/16 3:00 a.m. to 02/18/16 7:00 a.m.
- Internet Explorer Upgrade to Microsoft Supported Version on Server 2008.02/18/16 3:00 a.m. to 02/18/16 12:00 p.m.
- Windows Production Server Patching02/18/16 3:00 a.m. to 02/18/16 7:00 a.m.
- Replace SSL certificate on the Systems Management Appliance02/20/16 6:00 a.m. to 02/20/16 6:15 a.m.
- Custom Applications service point02/23/16 6:30 a.m. to 02/23/16 6:30 a.m.