OIT recently introduced a 'Secure File Share' service on campus. University faculty, staff and students can use the service to securely exchange attachments through email.
- The Desktop Systems Council (DeSC) committee is pleased to announce MacDeSC Basic--the new addition to the set of managed environments in the DeSC Program, making six versions to choose from and a size that's perfect for you.
- Princeton students, take advantage of Microsoft Student Advantage and install Office products like OneNote, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Publisher on up to 5 personal devices... for free.
- Now, sign in once and have access to all core University enterprise business system applications that are protected by PUaccess. Log out from one or all, too!
News & Announcements
The University's Employee Learning Center is now live and boasts a new look, easier navigation, and new features.
OIT is pleased to announce a new service for securing networked printer devices on campus. The service, called PULPNET, is intended for university-owned or leased printers and copiers and is available in most campus buildings.
Student Security Day at Princeton is November 5 at Frist! Register and attend special security-related presentations throughout the day. See a few or see them all. The event is 9am to 4pm.
Outages & Alerts
- Exchange email01/27/15 5:00 a.m. to 01/27/15 7:00 a.m.
- All-campus VoIP maintenance to replace voipgate supervisor module,01/27/15 6:00 a.m. to 01/27/15 7:00 a.m.
- MobilePrint Patch.01/27/15 6:00 a.m. to 01/27/15 6:30 a.m.
- CDN/Wireless upgrade at Butler Tract housing01/27/15 7:00 a.m. to 01/27/15 3:00 p.m.
- MySQL upgrade on Departmental cPanel production server01/27/15 8:00 p.m. to 01/28/15 4:00 a.m.
- Campus-wide wireless outage & McCarter "wingnet" outage,01/29/15 5:00 a.m. to 01/29/15 7:00 a.m.
- Scheduled outage: DAS cPanel production service02/03/15 8:00 p.m. to 02/04/15 4:00 a.m.