If you are looking for IT answers, the Services Now at Princeton (SN@P) system includes a self-help Knowledge Base of articles that answers frequently asked IT questions.
To view the IT Knowledge Base from SN@P:
- Open the portal at www.princeton.edu/snap.
- Click the Browse the Knowledge Base option.
From the Knowledge Base, you can search the articles by key word or by category:
- Accounts and Passwords
- Administration and Business
- Collaboration and Conferencing
- Computers, Printing and Mobile Devices
- Databases, Data Analysis and Visual
- Email, Calendaring and Messaging
- IT Professional Services
- Network, Servers and Infrastructure
- Operating Systems
- Security and Authentication
- Software and Productivity Tools
- Storage and Backup
- Teaching and Learning
- Web Services
A direct link to IT Knowledge: SN@P Knowledge Base