Business travel on the horizon? Borrow technology for the trip.
Traveling for business and need to stay in touch? Look to OIT's mobile loaner program for a low-cost way to stay connected to the University while away on business.
Through the OIT Technology Loaner program, faculty and staff can borrow:
- iPhone and Android smartphones (domestic/international coverage)
- Mac and Windows laptops
- Mobile WiFi hotspots (domestic/international coverage)
- Apple iPads (WiFi only)
- Surface Pros
- Flip Phones (domestic/international; voice only)
- Apple / iPad video display adapters (also available to current students)
- (Polycom conference sets are also available for on campus conferences, through this program.)
There is no cost to borrow the equipment, however, users or departments are responsible for voice/text/data usage overages exceeding $25, if they apply.
Reservations for loaner devices are made online and managed through the OIT Solutions Center Tech Clinic in 112 Frist Campus Center. Refer to the OIT Mobile Technology Loaner webpages for reservation forms and full program details.
If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact the OIT SOC Help Desk at 8-HELP.