SCI computer offerings for Princeton students
If you're planning to buy a new computer before coming to campus, the Student Computer Initiative (SCI) program will be of interest to you. The online SCI store, with its 2009-2010 models, opened June 9, at 12 noon.
SCI is a computer purchase program that offers notebook computers specially selected and priced for Princeton University students. The program offers several computer models and includes both Macintosh and Windows computers. Purchasing an SCI computer means:
- state-of-the-art technology
- Princeton network-ready
- an extensive suite of software installed and configured
- software for math, science and engineering students (optional)
- expert, prompt and convenient OIT assistance and support
- guaranteed protection with the three-year warranty
- peace of mind with the computer loaner program
- attractive pricing with several payment options
You can check out www.princeton.edu/sci for more information about the program."