New course offering: "Project Management for Princeton Projects"
Interested in learning more about managing technical projects at Princeton? OIT's Princeton Project Office is offering a course called Project Management for Princeton Projects. This introductory, half-day course is designed for staff and managers who wish to learn more about managing projects at Princeton and the tools of Princeton’s Project Management Methodology (PPMM).
After completing this course, participants will:
- Be familiar with the Princeton Project Management Methodology (PPMM)
- Understand how to initiate and manage a project
- Have access to Princeton’s project management templates and tools
- Recognize “campus readiness” concepts
Sessions are being offered:
- Thursday, June 13, 2013
- Tuesday, October 15, 2013
All sessions are from 9:00am – 1:00pm, in 701 Carnegie Center (MPR A). A box lunch will be provided.
To register for a session, go to www.princeton.edu/training. To view a list of available classes, select OIT Technology Training from the left menu, then specify Project Management as the "Enrollment Category."
We hope to see you there.