Operations and Planning
Educators, Leaders, Champions and Facilitators
OIT’s Operations and Planning group is responsible for the overall effectiveness of the OIT organization in serving the University and for overseeing IT-related initiatives that will strengthen campus-wide IT services, while helping the University operate more efficiently.
Areas of expertise and service:
- Communications, outreach, and building community
- Budget management, financial planning, and contracts and licenses
- Staff development and employee relations
- Organizational support and business operations
- Technology consulting and IT security initiatives
- Strategy and planning for IT initiatives
For organizational details, see the Operations and Planning organization chart (PDF).