Operations and Planning
OIT’s Operations and Planning group is responsible for the overall effectiveness of the OIT organization in serving the University and for overseeing IT-related initiatives that will strengthen campus-wide IT services, while helping the University operate more efficiently.
Areas of expertise and service:
- Communications, outreach, and building community
- Budget management and financial planning
- Contract management, vendor management, and licensing
- Staff development and employee relations
- Organizational support and business operations
- Strategy and planning for IT initiatives
For organizational details, see the Operations and Planning organization chart (PDF).