- ANT - 22000 - Anthropology
- EAP - 26600 - East Asian Studies Program
- EAS - 20400 - East Asian Studies
- ENG - 20600 - English
- FIT - 20700 - French and Italian
- NES - 21200 - Near Eastern Studies
- NSP - 26500 - Near Eastern Studies Program
- PCE - 50400 - Pace Center
- PHI - 21300 - Philosophy
- PPL - 23200 - Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
- PPL - 31016 - Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory Contract
- REL - 21400 - Religion
Brenda Zanghi currently is the Shared Grants Manager handling the Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory. She assists faculty, research staff and graduate students with research proposal submission and post-award administration. She has experience with proposal submission to federal, corporate and foundation sponsors as well as on-line agency submission systems. Brenda partners with university departments and centers to provide high-quality and coordinated research administrative services. She is an advocate for proactive, responsive, and effective research administration processes and will educate university faculty and staff regarding institutional processes.
Brenda was a part of the ORPA team as a Sponsored Research Specialist from 2003-2011. In 2011, she became the Business Manager for the Princeton Institute for the Science and Technology of Materials (PRISM). Brenda happily returned to ORPA in February 2014. Brenda has spent over eighteen years working in the insurance industry and five years in the New Jersey Public School system prior to her tenure at Princeton.