- Office of Research and Project Administration
- Applied and Computational Mathematics (PACM) - 109
- Chemical and Biological Engineering (CBE) - 160
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) - 155
- Lewis-Sigler Institute of Genomics - 346
- Mathematics - 215
- Princeton Neuroscience Institute (PNI) - 349
As a grant and contract administrator, Davina Brittingham is responsible for review and submission of proposals, contract negotiation and grant acceptance. Davina provides administrative guidance to faculty and department administrators to ensure compliance with sponsor guidelines and applicable state and federal regulations. In this capacity, she also facilitates sponsored research training classes.
Davina received her bachelor’s degree in communication and culture from City University of New York. Prior to joining ORPA in 2001, Davina’s passion for assisting those in need is reflected in her long term social service positions working for Family Guidance Center, Catholic Charities of Trenton, and Womanspace, Inc.