- Office of Research and Project Administration
- Chemical and Biological Engineering (CBE) - 160
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology (EEB) - 128
- Electrical Engineering - 170
- Princeton Institute for the Science and Technology of Materials (PRISM) - 339
- Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory - 395/396
As a Senior Grant and Contract Administrator, Jeff Petsis is responsible for the review and submission of proposals, contract negotiation, and grant acceptance. Jeff provides administrative guidance to faculty and department administrators throughout the duration of sponsored projects to ensure compliance with sponsor guidelines and applicable University, state, and federal regulations. He also helps to administer the Coffee with ORPA departmental training series and the On-Site Training program.