- Office of Research and Project Administration
- CBE - 25300 - Chemical and Biological Engineering
- EEB - 23400 - Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- MAE - 25100 - Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- PPL - 23200 - Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
- PPL - 31016 - Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory Contract
- PSM - 25800 - Princeton Institute for the Sci and Tech of Materials (PRISM)
As a Senior Grant and Contract Administrator, Jeff Petsis is responsible for the review and submission of proposals, contract negotiation, and grant acceptance. Jeff provides administrative guidance to faculty and department administrators throughout the duration of sponsored projects to ensure compliance with sponsor guidelines and applicable University, state, and federal regulations. He also helps to administer the Coffee with ORPA departmental training series and the On-Site Training program.