Notice of Award (Coeus)
The Coeus Notice of Award (NOA) summarizes key terms and conditions of the sponsored award and any special requirements. The PI and Department are responsible for reviewing the NOA and the sponsored award document(s), notifying ORPA of any issues or concerns, and ensuring compliance with the terms and conditions. The following list describes the main elements in the NOA:
- Project/Grant Number
- Title of Project
- Sponsor/Prime Sponsor
- Name of Principal Investigator and Lead Unit
- Primary Department Contact
- Project Period of Performance
- Total Funding Obligated – The maximum amount of funds that are awarded to the University to-date.
- Remaining Anticipated Funding – Future funds that are anticipated to be awarded prior to the end of the project.
- Cost Sharing - The portion of total costs of a sponsored project or program paid for by the University rather than the sponsor.
- Special Terms and Conditions – Any additional award terms required by the sponsor.
- Reporting Requirements