PS Quick Guides
PS Quick Guides are available for departmental use.
- Use the Award Quick Guide to learn about:
- The new Prime award structure
- How to find obligated/anticipated dates/dollars on sponsored research reports
- What the different award/project/activity statuses are and what they mean
- How to view award and subaward attachments
- Read the Converted Award Quick Guide to find out:
- How awards were converted from Coeus to PS
- What data was not converted from Coeus to PS
- How the Prime award structure differs from the Coeus award hierarchy
- The Requesting Access to Sponsored Research Reports Guide includes:
- Definitions of the various Sponsored Research Reporting Access roles
- Who has default access to Projects
- How to fill out the Prime Financials Access Request form for sponsored research access.
- The Subaward Invoice Approval Quick Guide is:
- A one-page guide on how to approve subaward invoices in Prime.
- The Viewing Award and Subaward Attachments Guide shows:
- How to view award and subaward documents in Prime.
- Troubleshooting instructions for when attachments don't want to open