Academic departments will be responsible for
- soliciting and certifying evidence from post-docs’ job applications about completion of RCR training prior to their Princeton hire and documenting their completion of an on-line course or enrolling them in a departmental RCR course as appropriate;
- creating, gaining approval from the Graduate School, and staffing the RCR course or courses;
- certifying that undergraduates and VSRCs have completed an on-line RCR training course before entering them into Labor Accounting for payment from an eligible grant;
- tracking and documenting compliance with RCR training.
The Graduate School will be responsible for
- reviewing and approving departmental RCR courses, and
- tracking and documenting student compliance with RCR training.
The Dean for Research will be responsible for
- certifying that the institution has an RCR training and oversight plan to support the submission of funding applications,
- collecting and maintaining records related to RCR training plans and compliance, and
- providing these records to grant agencies upon request to review training plans.
The Dean of the Faculty will be responsible for
- reviewing and approving documentary evidence of past RCR training in fulfillment of Princeton's training requirement for post-doctoral researchers.