NIH ASSIST System
Application Submission System & Interface for Submission Tracking (ASSIST)
A recording of the live webinar, including links to jump to video chapters so you can review specific sections of the webinar if needed. Please note that there may be a short delay as you load these chapters.
All PowerPoint slides used during the above presentation.
If you are planning to apply to a multi-project program in the near future, you may want to become familiar with the resources available to help you through the electronic submission process:
- Special multi-project supplemental section (#9) in the Application Guide
- ASSIST FAQs including a new set of multi-project budget FAQs
- Annotated form set that helps applicants navigate through most of the system business rule validations
- Multi-project Application Images document that describes how NIH assembles a multi-project application for funding consideration
- ASSIST Training resources including a recorded webinar on the process and instructions for ‘playing’ with ASSIST in a demonstration environment
- ASSIST User Guide