The Princeton University Board of Trustees has approved the appointments of four full professors.
Office of Technology Licensing
Personalized attention, comprehensive services, innovative technologies... Welcome to Princeton University's Office of Technology Licensing
Greg Scholes joined the Chemistry Department faculty at Princeton University last July. His lab is one of the leading groups studying how nature collects light to power fundamental processes like photosynthesis, using both experimental and theoretical techniques.
Princeton University professor of physics, Shivaji Sondhi, has received a Humboldt Research Award and will be allowed to spend up to one year collaborating with researchers at the Max Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems in Dresden, Germany.
Three Princeton University researchers have been granted a total of 345 million hours of processing time on two powerful supercomputers as part of the 2015 Innovative and Novel Computational Impact of Theory and Experiment (INCITE) awards from the U.S. Department of Energy.
A Princeton team consisting of Prof. Mung Chiang, Sangtae Ha (Assistant Professor in CS, University of Colorado at Boulder), Soumya Sen (Assistant Professor in Business School, University of Minnesota), and Carlee Joe-Wong (PACM student advised by Prof. Mung Chiang) received the 2014 INFORMS Information Science Society Design Science award, for their research, prototyping, and deployment of Smart Data Pricing in the mobile industry
Two Princeton fellows of the National Academy of Inventors will be inducted Mar. 20, 2015.
- Mar 15, 2015, 5:00 p.m.Licensing Executives Society
- Mar 24, 2015, 8:00 a.m.Royal Geographic Society. Exhibition Road,South Kensingron, London SW7 2AR
- Apr 22, 2015, 8:00 a.m.Alexandria Center. 29th St. & 1st Ave. NYC
- Apr 28, 2015, 7:30 a.m.Union League of Phila. 140 S. Broad St.,Phila.,PA
- Jun 14, 2015, 9:00 a.m.Washington, D.C.
- Jun 24, 2015, 8:00 a.m.Digital Sandbox 55 Broad St. New York NY 10004