Princeton Environmental Institute (PEI) and the Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment (ACEE) have announced awards totaling $1,050,000 to support 11 innovative projects in energy and the environment.
Office of Technology Licensing
Personalized attention, comprehensive services, innovative technologies... Welcome to Princeton University's Office of Technology Licensing
Kenneth Norman, a Princeton University professor of psychology, will explore what happens to our memories as we sleep as part of a three-year, $594,000 project supported by the National Science Foundation and related to the federal BRAIN Initiative.
Professor of Mathematics Christopher M. Skinner *97 has been named a recipient of a 2015 Simons Investigator Award for his work in number theory and arithmetic geometry.
Paul Chirik, the Edwards S. Sanford Professor of Chemistry, has been appointed associate director for external partnerships of the Andlinger Center for Energy and the Environment as of July 1.
Ostriker and Page receive Gruber Cosmology Prize for theoretical and experimental explorations of the universe
The 2015 Gruber Foundation Cosmology Prize has been awarded to Jeremiah Ostriker and Lyman Page, Jr. of Princeton University, and John Carlstrom of the University of Chicago, for their "individual and collective contributions to the study of the universe on the largest scales."
Three Princeton University-related computer programs have been chosen to run on a new supercomputer that will deliver enhanced scientific findings when it begins crunching numbers in 2018. The three projects were among 13 selected to run in the Center for Accelerated Application Readiness program at the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge Leadership Computing Facility.
- Oct 7, 2015, 12:00 p.m.Princeton Marriott Hotel and Conference Center at Forrestal 100 College Road East Princeton, NJ
- Oct 27, 2015, 7:00 p.m.Bell Harbor International Conference Center, 2211 Alaskan Way Seattle WA 98121
- Oct 29, 2015, 8:00 a.m.Rutgers University, Livingston Student Center,Livingston Hall, 84 Joyce Kilmer Avenue, Piscataway, NJ 08854
- Nov 9, 2015, 8:00 a.m.Heldrich Hotel -10 Livingston Avenue, New Brunsick,NJ 08901
- Nov 12, 2015, 5:00 p.m.Chancellor Green Rotunda, Princeton University
- Princeton E-ffiliates Partnership will host its Fourth Annual Meeting on Friday, November 20, 2015 at Princeton University.Nov 20, 2015, 8:00 a.m.Maeder Hall,Andlinger Center for Energy and the Envoronment, Princeton University