Princeton University professor of physics, Shivaji Sondhi, has received a Humboldt Research Award and will be allowed to spend up to one year collaborating with researchers at the Max Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems in Dresden, Germany.
News & Events
Three Princeton University researchers have been granted a total of 345 million hours of processing time on two powerful supercomputers as part of the 2015 Innovative and Novel Computational Impact of Theory and Experiment (INCITE) awards from the U.S. Department of Energy.
Two Princeton fellows of the National Academy of Inventors will be inducted Mar. 20, 2015.
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has granted a patent to a novel technique and device for pasteurizing eggs developed by engineers at the Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
The Scientist magazine has named a DNA sequencing technology developed in part at Princeton University as one of its Top 10 Innovations for 2014.
The third annual meeting of Princeton E-ffiliates Partnership brought together about 200 academic experts and industry leaders in a day-long discussion of the challenges in creating alternative energy sources, the future of energy investment, and the key areas of energy technology.
- Feb 18, 2015, 4:30 p.m.Friend Center Convocation Room, Princeton University
- Feb 25, 2015, 3:00 p.m.Princeton University Keller Center
- Mar 15, 2015, 5:00 p.m.Licensing Executives Society
- Mar 24, 2015, 8:00 a.m.Royal Geographic Society. Exhibition Road,South Kensingron, London SW7 2AR
- Jun 14, 2015, 9:00 a.m.Washington, D.C.