March 8, 2006: Memorials

John Donald Durand ’33

Don died Dec. 7, 2005, in Clemson, S.C.

Don, a Washington, D.C., attorney, was an honors graduate of Walnut Hills Classical High School in Cincinnati. After graduating from Princeton he earned a law degree from the University of Cincinnati. At Princeton, Don held a War Memorial Prize Scholarship, sang in the Glee Club, and received honors in political science. At law school, Don was an associate editor of the Cincinnati Law Review and was elected to the Order of the Coif, among other honors.

In 1937, Don became a trial attorney in the Office of the General Counsel of the U.S. Treasury Department in Washington. From 1944 to 1961, he was secretary and assistant general counsel for the Transport Association. From 1961 to 1963, Don was executive director of the Committee of American Steamship Lines. He also joined the Aerospace Industries Association of America. Don’s final position prior to retirement in 1980 was as the executive director of the American Association of Oil Pipelines.

Don married Mary Elizabeth Liggett, and they had two daughters, Nancy, now deceased, and Julie. Nancy was the mother of Everett James Tibbs III and Michael Durand Tibbs, Don’s beloved grandsons. Michael and his wife, Michelle, have two daughters, Elizabeth and Catherine. James is married to Maryellen, and Julie to Lynn Craig.

The Class of 1933



Fred, one of the most prominent members of our class, died Dec. 29, 2005, after a long illness. He was 93 and suffered from Alzheimer’s disease. The date of his death coincided with the second birthday of his first great-grandchild, Erin Lee.

Interested in photography since his prep school days at Gilman, Fred became executive vice president of the Professional Photographers of America. Upon his retirement in 1974, he decided to become “a professional volunteer and to set up a museum and archives depicting the history and development of photography.” Thus was born the International Photography Hall of Fame & Museum, located since 1981 in Oklahoma City. Fred was its chairman, and he regularly volunteered for 40-hour weeks with frequent trips to Oklahoma from Des Plaines, Ill., his home since 1965.

Aside from all that, as he once wrote, “I keep busy” with the tax-aide program of AARP, state and local chapters of Sister Cities International, the Oakton Community College Educational Foundation, and his and Jayne’s seven grandchildren.

Fred is survived by his wife of 63 years, the former Jayne Osten, a friend of many in the class, and by four daughters.

The Class of 1934


Arthur Christian Schmitt ’40

This loyal Princetonian relished the years he had in retirement, enjoying his progeny’s rowing competitions around the world, his lifelong interests in music, and his Princeton ties. He died in Arlington, Va., Dec. 1, 2005.

Art prepared at Woodbury (N.J.) High School. At Princeton, he majored in chemistry and graduated with honors and as a member of Sigma Xi. He also was a member of Arbor Inn.

His life and career were anchored in the Washington-Wilmington area, although his work and family ties had him traveling far and wide. His early employment with Socony Mobil Oil, Corning Glass, and DuPont called upon his Princeton major. In 1958, he joined RCA with national computer-sales responsibility. He later worked for McDonnell Douglas and ran his own sales company.

Art’s leisure interests were golf, boating, swimming, music, art and literature, and the Princeton Club of Washington. He served on the 10th and 20th class-reunion committees, was active in Annual Giving, and was a member of various career-related societies and civic organizations.

He married Doris Halter in 1958; subsequently, they separated. To his children, Betsy Isaacs, Geoffrey Schultz, Arthur “Chris” Schmitt Jr., Richard Schmitt, and Stephen Schmitt; 11 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren, his classmates wish to extend their deep sympathies.

The Class of 1940


Huntley Stone ’40

Upon Hunt’s death Nov. 17, 2005, his family fondly remembered, as did his classmates, his generosity, humanity, quick mind, and clever wit.

He prepared at Marquand School. At Princeton, he majored in psychology, graduating cum laude. His activities included the freshman swim team, Interclub swimming, basketball, football, and squash. He played in the band and was a member of Cloister Inn.

Hunt earned his law degree from Syracuse University Law School and served in the Army Infantry’s Adjutant General Department. He and Marolyn S. Bue were married in 1943 and lived in Connecticut. After the war, he practiced law with Pullman and Comley in Bridgeport, become a partner in 1950, and received an award of special recognition from the Connecticut Bar Association in 1995.

From 1974 to 2003, the Stones lived in Boulder, Colo. Hunt practiced law as special counsel to Moses, Wittemyer, Harrison & Woodruff until 2002. He also served as adjunct law professor at the University of Colorado School of Law. Hunt was always active in community affairs, and enjoyed swimming, tennis, and bridge.

He is survived by Marolyn; daughters Carolyn S. Johnson and Cordelia A.; son Huntley I.; a sister, Cordelia S. Shorter; nine grandchildren; and two great-grandsons. His classmates extend their sympathies to his family.

The Class of 1940



Frank died peacefully June 9, 2005, in Grants, N.M. He was 86.

Born in Chicago, he grew up on a lemon and avocado ranch in Carpinteria, Calif., and became an Eagle Scout. His father raised Cairn terriers, one of whom starred as Toto in The Wizard of Oz. His mother was a scion of the distinguished Small family of New England; her aunt was Lora Knight, believed to be the richest woman in the United States during the 1930s.

Frank graduated from Princeton with an engineering degree and joined the Navy, where he served with distinction as electrical officer, chief engineer, and executive officer on a destroyer in the Pacific. He also served in Korea. In 1953 he joined the Naval Reserve and rose to captain. In civilian life he worked as an engineer at several major firms including McDonnell Douglas, Lockheed, Boeing, Aerojet, Rohr, and Maxwell.

He married Joanne Harward in 1948 and they had three children, Frank III, Margaret, and Diane. He divorced Joanne in 1959 and remarried briefly in the 1970s. He was active in Princeton’s Annual Giving solicitations in California.

Frank spent his retirement years in Albuquerque near his daughter Margaret and grandchildren Rebecca, Jennifer, and Daniel. His three children and four grandchildren survive him. His classmates extend condolences to the family.

The Class of 1940



Frank died Sept. 24, 2005, after a long illness.

Coming to Princeton via Browning School and Polytechnic Preparatory School, he majored in the School of Public and International Affairs. He played freshman football and lacrosse, and later, rugby. Frank was a member of Cannon, and roomed first with Vin Benedick and then C.H. Robinson. At Yale Law School, he roomed with Win Short and graduated in 1943.

Initially practicing law in New York, in 1948 he joined the firm of Hirschberg, Pettingill & Strong in Greenwich, Conn., becoming a partner before joining Putnam Trust Co. as vice chairman in 1971. In 1977 he became chairman and CEO of Putnam, retiring in 1983. Frank then returned to law practice with Cummings & Lockwood. He was president of the Greenwich Bar Association, a member of the Greenwich Revision Commission and the Connecticut Legislative Committee on Interstate Banking, and a director of Putnam Trust Co. and the Cologne Life Reinsurance Co. Active in civic affairs, Frank was a founding member and president of the Greenwich Land Trust, and past trustee of Choate-Rosemary Hall school.

Frank is survived by Marcia Garvin Coyle, his wife of 59 years; daughters Mabel Gerkin, Marcia Szydlowski, Jacqueline Reeshan, and Jennifer Moseley; his son Frank Jr.; and 13 grandchildren.

The Class of 1941



Don died July 17, 2005, one month after retiring from medical practice.

A remarkable man, he won the Aurelian Cup while at The Hill School. At Princeton he was elected class president four times, chaired the Undergraduate Council, and was president of Tiger Inn. A superb athlete, he played varsity soccer, basketball, and golf. Forced to leave at the end of junior year by severe illness, he returned to graduate with 1942, earning high honors in modern languages.

Don graduated from Cornell Medical School and then served two tours in the Army Medical Corps, retiring as captain and head of gastroenterology at Fitzsimmons Army Hospital.

For 25 years, Don practiced gastroenterology in Denver before retiring to Scottsdale, Ariz. After three years, he returned to active practice, first training at the Center for Nutrition Research at Harvard, then founding the Southwest Bariatric Nutrition Center for the study and management of obesity. He won many national awards.

In 1986, Don and his wife, Carol, published The Snowbird Diet. Don was an excellent golfer, beginning in 1939 as low amateur in the Canadian Open, and later winning numerous amateur tournaments in the United States and Canada.

He is survived by Carol, his wife of 30 years; his son, Scott; and two grandchildren.

The Class of 1941



Dave died Nov. 29, 2005, under hospice care in Vero Beach, Fla.

He prepared at the Berkshire School in Sheffield, Mass. At Princeton, Dave majored in engineering, earned numerals in JV soccer, and was a member of the university band.

Senior year Dave enlisted in the Naval Reserve. Following graduation he served successively in the Caribbean as a lieutenant in air combat intelligence and air transportation, and as a student naval aviator. In 1942 he married Jean Flanagan. Dave and Jean had a daughter, Bonica. Jean died in 1996.

Dave worked in sales engineering with American Hard Rubber Co. while studying for an MBA at New York University Graduate School of Business. Reinforced by additional courses in business law and public speaking, he was hired by Standard Rate and Data Service, a subsidiary of Crowell, Collier & McMillan, and rose to district manager before he retired.

Dave served the Rowayton, Conn., community as chairman and senior commissioner of his taxing district; he was recognized as a dedicated volunteer by the Norwalk (Conn.) Hospital. He served Princeton as regional chairman of our Annual Fund drive, and was a chairman of the Rowayton Tennis Association.

To Bonica; Dave’s sister, Emily Dague; and their families, the class sends its condolences.

The Class of 1942


RALPH E. CLOSE ’44 *53

Wally died Dec.13, 2005, in Florida.

A scion of two longtime Princeton families, he was born in Lebanon, where his father, Harold Close ’10, was a dean at the American University in Beirut. His uncle, Gilbert Close 1903, was personal secretary to Woodrow Wilson, and his maternal grandfather and three uncles were also Princetonians.

Wally prepared at Deerfield Academy, starring scholastically and in soccer. At Princeton, he majored in chemical engineering, was a member of Cap and Gown, won second-team All-American honors in soccer, and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. His roommates in Blair Arch senior year were Dick Sly, John Morris, Wally Johnson, and Jack Van Ness. Other friends included Kelly Bates and Ned Rendall.

Wally graduated in 1943, served as a submarine officer in the Pacific, and returned to Princeton for a master’s and doctorate in chemical engineering. He lived in Moorestown, N.J., while working for DuPont, and in Jacksonville, Fla., while with Glidden Corp.

A first marriage to the former Mary Spencer ended in divorce, and Wally later married Ann Morrow. Survivors include Ann; sons David, Peter, Ralph Jr., and Charles; daughter Julie Kenyon; his brothers, Art ’46 and Ray ’51; two stepsons; a stepdaughter; and 10 grandchildren. We share his loss with all.

The Class of 1944



Jim died Dec. 21, 2005.

Jim was a stalwart leader of the class in the Naples, Fla., area. He prepared for Princeton at Canterbury, preceding his brother, Richard ’49. Jim was active in his accelerated Princeton career, receiving an SPIA degree in 1944 before leaving for service as a Marine company commander. He saw combat in Guam and Okinawa, and finally in Beijing during the occupation of north China.

A member of Colonial Club, he rowed on the 150-pound crew and wrote for the Daily Princetonian and Tiger magazine.

After entering Harvard Law School, from which he graduated in 1949, he married Margaret Merkle, and he and Mimi entered into a very strong marriage. After a few years in private practice, interrupted by recall for service during the Korean conflict, he joined Inmont Corp. in 1954, retiring in 1981 as vice president for finance and law. Jim and Mimi spent winters in Naples and eventually retired there.

In addition to Mimi, Jim is survived by daughters Joan Kerrigan Smith and Sheila Kerrigan, and two grandchildren. The class expresses its sympathy to all on the loss of this valued classmate.

The Class of 1945



Dave died Sept. 5, 2005, after a long and valiant struggle with multiple myeloma.

He entered Princeton from Millbrook as his brother, William ’45, arrived from Exeter, giving them the distinction of being brothers who graduated with the same Princeton class. Another brother, Herbert, was in the Class of ’49. All followed their father Herbert Sr. ’17.

During World War II, Dave served in Burma with the American Field Service. Returning to Princeton, he rowed on freshman and varsity crews and coached the 150-pound crew that won at Henley in 1949. He was vice president of the Glee Club and a member of Colonial.

Graduating in 1948 with a degree in English, Dave joined Houghton Mifflin. Later he purchased Eyelet Tool Co. in Massachusetts, where he had a long and rewarding career.

Dave was a man for all seasons, interested in everything from music to bird watching, carpentry, and history. In 1963 he married Marcia Miller. He and Marty retired to Vermont in 1992 and he became active in community affairs.

In addition to Marty, Dave is survived by daughters Eleanor Tupper and Susan Cramer; a son, Andrew; six grandchildren; his two brothers; and a sister. The class expresses its deep sympathy to the family.

The Class of 1945


Robert S. Carter ’47

A graduate of Deerfield Academy, Bob majored in physics at Princeton. Following World War II service aboard a cruiser, Bob returned to Princeton, graduated in 1948, married Marie “Toni” Russo in 1949, and earned a Ph.D. in nuclear physics from Harvard in 1951. In 1959, he joined the National Bureau of Standards where he designed and managed its nuclear reactor for 30 years.

Retiring in 1989, he and Toni split their time between Easton, Md., Bethany Beach, Del., and exotic places for traveling and sailing. In 1964, Bob designed his summer home in Bethany Beach where he enjoyed the summers with his family. His favorite hobbies were sailing, doing house projects, and spending time with his children and grandchildren, who remember him as “the kindest man” they ever knew and “a quiet, modest person, liked by everyone” . . . who “never spoke ill of anyone.” We, too, remember him that way.

Bob died Oct. 28, 2005. He is sadly missed.

Bob is survived by Toni, his beloved wife of 56 years; his children, Bob Jr. ’73, Susan Oldrieve ’73, Ted ’77, and Lissa ’80; and nine grandchildren. To Toni and to Bob’s loving family, we tender this token of our affection.

The Class of 1947


Theodore B. Palmer ’47

Many of us recall Ted as a newfound, gregarious friend in Princeton’s memorable summer 1943 V-12 unit. He went on to Navy service in the North Atlantic, rolling around on a sub-chaser.

Just before returning to postwar Princeton he married the ever-beautiful Ruth. From 1946 to 1948 the couple reported they “had a ball” living in the “rabbit hutch” on Harrison Street.

Leaving Princeton with only $10 in his pocket, Ted began a successful business career with Yarway Corp. in Blue Bell, Pa., a manufacturer of specialty products for industry that owned many subsidiaries in Europe. In 1977 a widely traveled Ted became Yarway’s president and CEO. He valued every minute of this long association, as well as his services on the boards of other companies. With the same zest, he loved and served our class in many capacities.

Realizing quality of life was Ted’s goal and he surely achieved it. Ruth and I “have truly enjoyed all the flowers,” he wrote for our 50th.

He died Aug. 21, 2005. To Ruth, his indispensable partner, their six children, and nine grandchildren, we send our love.

The Class of 1947


John C. Pritzlaff ’47

Pritz’s life, which ended May 2, 2005, epitomized Princeton in the nation’s service.

After World War II service in Europe he returned to Princeton, graduated in 1949, went home to Milwaukee, joined his family’s hardware business, and began his active civic life.

In 1951 he married Mary “MD” Dell. In 1958 they moved to Phoenix and an increasingly productive public life for Pritz that can only be summarized here.

His business activities were diverse, interesting, and successful. His dedicated services to the Episcopal Church were reciprocated by the bestowal of significant honors. He engaged in politics (as an active Republican) and was elected to four productive terms in Arizona’s House of Representatives and, later, two in its Senate. In 1969 he became our ambassador to Malta. Pritz was also an avid, innovative, and admired conservationist — initiating projects in Arizona and as a national governor of the Nature Conservancy.

Princeton, he told us, inspired his “philosophy of life”— one marked by love of God, country, and nature, and complemented by his humor, civility, fairness, and devotion to MD, their four children and 12 grandchildren. We offer this tribute to them with our warm sympathy.

The Class of 1947



Jim was born Nov. 4, 1928, in Erie, Pa., the grandson of John J. Mead, founder of The Erie Daily Times. He died July 21, 2005, of liver cancer.

Jim attended Cathedral Prep and graduated from Phillips Andover Academy in 1947. At Princeton he was an economics major and a member of Cap and Gown, played freshman football and varsity lacrosse, and roomed with Win Allegaert, Richard Cover, John Mead, and George Shaver. After graduation he served as a captain in the Marine Corps during the Korean War, then spent a year in Washington as an aide to Sen. James H. Duff of Pennsylvania. He earned an MBA from the University of Virginia in 1958.

For 20 years he was a stockbroker with Merrill Lynch, and for 10 more with Kidder, Peabody & Co. He was with Brokaw Capital Management in New York until his retirement. In 1991 he graduated from George Mason Law School and was class speaker at commencement.

He married Sally Zurn in 1953. She survives him, as do their children, Scott, Sara, and Hope Wynn; and Jim’s brother, Edward M. ’49; his sister, Mary Flanagin; and 10 grandchildren. For a longer memorial, see PAW Online at

The Class of 1951


Donald Parks Robinson ’54

Don died Dec. 10, 2005.

Born in Alamance County, N.C., he graduated from the Asheville School for Boys. At Princeton, Don majored in engineering. He was a member of Charter Club and active in many campus functions. After graduation, he went to MIT and earned degrees in mechanical engineering, naval architecture, and marine engineering. He then worked at General Dynamics’ Electric Boat Division, where he served as chief cost engineer and head of submarine restoration.

In 1967, Don began to work at Mystic Seaport, where he spent the next 25 years in multiple engineering roles. He also served on the town council and many other committees in Groton, Conn. His family states that sailing and the sea were his passions.

The class extends its condolences to Angenette, his wife of 51 years; their four sons, Chip, Geoffrey, Karl, and David; five grandchildren; and his sister, Nancy.

The Class of 1954


Charles Theodore Bellingrath ’56 *59

Ted died peacefully Nov. 13, 2005, surrounded by his family.

Ted came from Little Rock, Ark., to Princeton, where he earned a bachelor’s and a master’s in architecture before serving in the Air Force. For the past nine years, he operated his own architectural practice in Osterville, Mass., designing important buildings at Cape Cod Academy.

Loved as a person and an architect, Ted was called “one of the true architectural greats” by headmaster Tom Evans. In his eulogy at St. Peter’s Church in Osterville, the Very Rev. James Kowalski, dean of New York’s Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine, praised Ted for his devotion to church projects carried out on a pro bono basis. Kowalski became acquainted with Ted when Ted was CEO and president of the largest architectural firm in Connecticut, responsible for major projects in the public and private sectors.

Quarterback, leader, and president of many professional and volunteer organizations, Ted was doing what he loved most at the end: sharing life with his wife, Polly, and his family on the ocean, studying, cooking, painting, and designing buildings.

A former class president, Ted served Princeton in many capacities including as national chairman of Annual Giving. The class extends sympathy to Polly and her family.

The Class of 1956



Milt died Oct. 15, 2005, in San Antonio, where he was a lifelong resident.

At Thomas Jefferson High School, his primary interests were football, track, and student government. At Princeton, he continued his interest in track and was a member of the Flying Club and Elm Club. Every year, he roomed with his twin brother, Douglas, and Mundy Peale.

After receiving his degree in geological engineering, he was active for 40 years as an independent geologist in the oil and gas industry in South Texas.

He was a member of Christ Episcopal Church in San Antonio and St. Christopher’s Episcopal Church in Bandera, Texas. In addition to various professional geological societies, he was a member of the Texas Cavaliers, the Order of the Alamo, the San Antonio Country Club, the Argyle Club, and was past president of the San Antonio German Club and Conopus Club.

Milt enjoyed traveling, hunting, fishing, and especially fly-fishing with his brother-in-law, Joe Zimmerman, in Colorado. His favorite times were spent at Greenlawns, the family’s country home on the Medina River near Medina, Texas.

The class extends deep sympathy to Ellen Zimmerman Johnson, Milt’s wife of 45 years; their son, David Milton Johnson; and Milt’s brother, Douglas.

The Class of 1956



Bob died Nov. 9, 2005.

He graduated from The Hill School before entering Princeton, where he majored in chemistry, joined Tower Club, and played tennis and squash, lettering in the latter. Senior year, he roomed with his twin brother, Otis ’57, and Dick Shulze.

Bob graduated cum laude, then matriculated at Harvard Medical School. After Harvard, he interned at the UNC-Chapel Hill School of Medicine and did his residency in ophthalmology at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary in Boston.

He then returned to his hometown of Charleston, W.Va., and practiced there for 35 years. He was president of the Princeton Alumni Association of West Virginia, an elder of the First Presbyterian Church, served as an officer in the Navy, and was on the board of trustees of the University of Charleston.

Bob loved travel, often flying his own plane. Other passions were sailing, bird watching, and community service. He had many enjoyments with his hobbies and his family.

The class sends its sincerest sympathy to Jean, Bob’s wife of 44 years; his daughter, Sara ’93, with whom he practiced medicine and loved making medical missionary trips; his son, Rob ’91; his brother, Otis; and grandchildren Anna and Robert Zurbuch.

The Class of 1957



Roger died peacefully Dec. 27, 2005, surrounded by his family. Two weeks earlier, a few hours after decorating a Christmas tree with his wife and daughters, he had collapsed from a brain aneurism and cardiac arrest. He never regained consciousness.

Roger came to Princeton from Lakeside School in Seattle. At Princeton he majored in Russian studies, played freshman squash and varsity golf, and reigned as University pocket billiards champion. He served as president of the Young Republicans and as treasurer and president of Whig-Clio. Roger belonged to Quadrangle, where he was bicker chairman.

Following service as a lieutenant in the Navy, Roger graduated from the University of Washington Law School. He practiced law in Seattle for his entire career, specializing in real estate and estate planning. He had a deep interest in the arts and in works of beauty, and was justifiably proud of the 3,600-piece stained glass window and the Koi pond he built for his home.

Roger lost his first wife, Bettylou, to cancer when she was 42. Five years later he married Linda. In addition to Linda, Roger is survived by his daughters, Jenni, Teri, and Julie, and two grandchildren. They have our deepest sympathy.

The Class of 1966


Leonard S. Kim ’85

Leonard died Aug. 22, 2005, of lung cancer.

He was born in Princeton and graduated from Princeton High School in 1981. At Princeton, Leonard was a trombonist in the jazz ensemble, sang with the Freshman Singers, and was president of the Princeton Footnotes. He was a member of Dial Lodge and ROTC.

After graduating with a degree in civil engineering, Leonard earned a master’s in mechanical engineering from the University of California, Berkeley. He served with the Army until 1991, including a posting in Korea.

At the time of his death, Leonard was vice president and chief information officer for GE Global Consumer Finance, a division of GE Consumer Finance, in Stamford, Conn.

Leonard maintained close contact with his classmates throughout his life, and organized several Footnotes reunions. We will greatly miss his spontaneity and exuberance.

Leonard is survived by his wife, Christine; children Daniel, Max, Brad, and Melody; his sisters, Audrey Finot and Jennifer Lin ’92; and his parents, Ho Jip Kim and Soowon Yoon Kim. The class extends its deepest sympathy to them.

Donations in Leonard’s memory can be sent to the Leonard S. Kim Scholarship Fund, c/o Princeton University Leadership Gifts, 330 Alexander St., Princeton, NJ 08540.

The Class of 1985


Graduate Alumni



Thomas Richard Shoaff, a Fort Wayne, Ind., architect, died May 13, 2005. He was 96.

Well before the age of motorized travel, Shoaff was born in a horse-drawn carriage en route to the hospital in Fort Wayne. Except for brief forays away to gain an education — a bachelor’s degree from Williams College and a master’s in architecture from Princeton — and Navy service in World War II, he devoted his life to the architectural, civic, and artistic growth of his hometown.

Shoaff is survived by his wife, Phyllis; five children; six grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.



James McKinney Yeatts, a prominent artist, art teacher, and architect from Roanoke, Va., died Aug. 12, 2005, of natural causes.

Yeatts graduated from the University of Virginia and earned a master’s in architecture at Princeton before serving as a commended bombardier in World War II. In addition to his architecture practice, he founded the Roanoke Fine Arts Center and taught art at Roanoke and Hollins colleges. His work hangs in public and private collections nationwide, as well as in the Virginia governor’s mansion.

Yeatts leaves behind his former wife, Lynn Yeatts Gilhooly, a son, and several grandchildren.


ELGENE A. SMITH *37, Chemistry, April 5, 2005

RALPH J. SLUTZ *46, Physics, Nov. 16, 2005

JOHN R. WINCKLER *46, Physics, Feb. 6, 2001

THEODOR TEICHMANN *49, Physics, Oct. 12, 2005

CHARLES T. HUGHES *52, Plastics, Oct. 19, 2005

ROBERT E. BIGGERS *58, Chemistry, Nov. 7, 2005

JAMES H. BENNETT *62, Mathematics, Nov. 4, 2005

Z. MICHAEL NAGY *66, Psychology, Nov. 2, 2005

This issue has undergraduate memorials for Ralph E. Close ’44 *53 and Charles Theodore Bellingrath ’56 *59.

JAMES A. WHITE *63, Mechanical Engineering, Oct. 3, 2005

FREDERICK NAGLE, JR. *67, Geology, Nov. 6, 2005

THADDEUS G. DANKEL, JR. *69, Mathematics, Nov. 10, 2005

HENDRA ESMARA *72, Woodrow Wilson School, Aug. 13, 2000

end of article

Current Issue    Online Archives    Printed Issue Archives
Advertising Info    Reader Services    Search    Contact PAW    Your Class Secretary