Building value collaborations between industry and the broad materials expertise of PCCM faculty is the basis of PCCM's industrial outreach program. The programs goals include:
- Establish and advance broad based communications networks amongst PCCM faculty, students, external research partners and visiting collaborators
- Reciprocal hosting of members of PCCM with industry and other sector collaborators
- Promote and execute high value collaborations between industry & government labs and the broad materials expertise of PCCM faculty.
- Capitalize outreach projects with industry and other sector to instill interaction and training of PCCM students interested in pursuing careers in the business sector.
- Create valuable intellectual property assets and effective technology transfer emanating from outreach communication and collaboration activities.
- Promote follow on projects between Industry and members of PCCM
- Expand utilization, membership, support and education programs to external users of the PCCM Imaging Analysis Center (IAC) shared access facility.
The PCCM industrial outreach program targets companies that overlap with research underway in the IRGs and seeds. Areas of particular interest include magnetic and semiconductor materials, molecular interfaces, self-assembled nanostructure and quantum materials and structures.
In coordination with the Princeton Institute for the Science and Technology of Materials (PRISM), we are able to expand our industrial collaborations. PRISM reflects a major commitment by Princeton University to explore the science and technology of materials, and builds in forging collaborations with industry to develop a host of new products and technologies. PCCM makes use of the PRISM industrial affiliates program to offer a multi-tiered, flexible membership agreement with categories of general member, partner, affiliate and non-profit/government.
We welcome enquiries. For further information, please contact:
Associate Director, PRISM