- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Climate Science and Modeling
- Environmental - Engineering
Hydroclimatology with an emphasis on land atmospheric interactions; terrestrial remote sensing; seasonal hydrologic climate forecasts, including land-climate teleconnections; terrestrial water and energy balances and fluxes over a range of spatial and temporal scales; remote-sensing research focuses on estimating the hydrologic and energetic states of the terrestrial system; validating satellite retrievals on land surface states.
PEI Research/Program Affiliation
- Investigator, Cooperative Institute for Climate Science
- CEE 586: Physical Hydrology
- CEE 599: Stochastic Hydrology