PEI Position: Faculty/Associated Faculty
Title(s): Associate Professor of Politics. Associate Chair, Department of Politics.
- Global Health
- Grand Challenges
- Grand Challenges - Health
- Infectious Diseases
- Sustainability - Global Development
Office: 239 Corwin Hall
African politics; governance of infectious diseases; and comparative ethnic politics.
PEI Research/Program Affiliation
- Grand Challenges Faculty
- POL 351: Politics in the Developing Countries
- GHP 351: Critical Perspectives on Global Health Policy
- POL Junior Workshop: The Politics of Epidemic Control in Sub-Saharan Africa