May 20, 2013 · 8:30 a.m.– 5:30 p.m. · Guyot Hall, Room M171
GFDL – Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory
Frontiers in Climate & Earth System Modeling: Advancing the Science*
*Live Webinar Broadcast in M-171 Guyot Hall
A live broadcast of the symposium on Frontiers in Climate and Earth Systems Modeling (held in the GFDL Smagorinsky Seminar Room) will be streamed in M-171 Guyot Hall on Monday, May 20th from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
This day-long event features talks by GFDL scientists focused on important scientific findings from the latest climate modeling and application research.
Presentation of GFDL's research results will be organized into seven main science themes for this symposium:
· GFDL IPCC AR5 contributions
· Climate Variability and Sensitivity: Ocean and Ice
· Climate Predictability on seasonal, interannual, and decadal scales
· Aerosols, chemistry, clouds, and radiation
· Regional climate, extremes, and impacts
· Climate, Carbon and Ecosystem interactions
· New modeling capabilities advancing NOAA climate science
Please contact Elena Shevliakova, email@example.com with questions/for more information.
Jun 3, 2013 · 1:00 p.m.– 3:00 p.m. · Guyot Hall Room 10
Come celebrate the ENV Program's graduating senior class on Monday, June 3rd at 1:00 pm in Guyot Hall 10. Reception to follow in the Guyot Hall Atrium.