PEI-STEP Fellowship Program Admission
Princeton graduate students in their first, second, or third year are eligible to for PEI-STEP Fellowship Awards.
- February 23, 2015: 2014 PEI-STEP Application Forms will be available online.
- April 20, 2015: Application deadline.
- May 2015: Selection of 2014 PEI-STEP Fellows announced.
To apply, PEI-STEP Fellowship candidates are required to submit a completed application and develop a policy proposal (< 2 pages) in cooperation with their thesis adviser. Recommendation forms from the proposed STEP adviser and thesis adviser are required components of the application package.
- Student Application Form
- Two-page policy proposal
- Thesis Adviser Recommendation Form
- PEI-STEP Adviser Recommendation Form
- Current copy of CV and graduate transcript
- One-page description of central thesis research
Humanities and social sciences students who are interested in this program should consult with the STEP Director or Program Administrator prior to completing an application.
Selection into the PEI-STEP program is determined by a competitive application process held each spring. Criteria for selection include a strong academic record, a well-thought-out research plan, and engagement of the thesis adviser in the research plan. Funding must be used and coursework completed within five years of receiving the award.