- Biophysics Seminar - Thierry Emonet, Yale U. “How diversity modulates collective behavior and vice versa: Lessons from bacteria”Mar 27, 2017, 12:00 p.m.Joseph Henry Room
- Mar 27, 2017, 2:30 p.m.PCTS Seminar Room
- Mar 29, 2017, 1:45 p.m.Bloomberg Hall of Physics Library - Institute for Advanced Study
- Mar 30, 2017, 9:00 a.m.Other See Notes
- Mar 31, 2017, 12:00 p.m.Joseph Henry Room
* New type of Weyl semimetal with quadratic double Weyl fermions With discussion here.
*Evidence for Unresolved Gamma-Ray Point Source in the Inner Galaxy With discussion here.
*Topological Nodal-Line Fermions in Spin-Orbit Metal PbTaSe2 With discussion here