- Sep 26, 2016, 12:00 p.m.Joseph Henry Room
- Sep 26, 2016, 2:30 p.m.Jadwin 111
- Pheno & Vino Seminar, Rouven Essig, Stony Brook, "New Direct-Detection Probes of sub-GeV Dark Matter"Sep 27, 2016, 4:00 p.m.Jadwin 303
- Math Physics Seminar, Eliran Subag, Weizmann, "Critical points and the Gibbs measure of a spherical spin glass model"Sep 27, 2016, 4:30 p.m.Jadwin 343
- Special Condensed Matter Seminar, Adam Nahum, MIT, "Quantum entanglement growth under random unitary dynamics"Sep 29, 2016, 2:00 p.m.PCTS Seminar Room
* New type of Weyl semimetal with quadratic double Weyl fermions With discussion here.
*Evidence for Unresolved Gamma-Ray Point Source in the Inner Galaxy With discussion here.
*Topological Nodal-Line Fermions in Spin-Orbit Metal PbTaSe2 With discussion here