- Biophysics Seminar speaker Robert Gütig, Max Planck “Spiking neurons can discover predictive features by aggregate-label learning”Oct 24, 2016, 12:00 p.m.Joseph Henry Room
- HET Seminar | Alba Grassi, ICTP in Trieste | "Topological string, spectral theory and Painlevé equations"Oct 24, 2016, 2:30 p.m.PCTS Seminar Room
- Oct 25, 2016, 4:00 p.m.Jadwin 303
- Oct 25, 2016, 4:30 p.m.Jadwin 343
- Hamilton Colloquium Series: David Vanderbilt, Rutgers University; “The search for quantum anomalous Hall insulators”Oct 27, 2016, 4:30 p.m.Jadwin A10
* New type of Weyl semimetal with quadratic double Weyl fermions With discussion here.
*Evidence for Unresolved Gamma-Ray Point Source in the Inner Galaxy With discussion here.
*Topological Nodal-Line Fermions in Spin-Orbit Metal PbTaSe2 With discussion here