Events - Archive
Year 2015 Archive
- 09/01/15 Special Cosmology Seminar, Gayoung Chon "Cosmological studies with the REFLEX cluster survey"
- 08/07/15 *Special Seminar* Lucas Parker - Final Public Oral Examination (FPO)
- 08/05/15 Holographic Conductivity and Stokes Flows on Black Hole Horizons - Jerome Gauntlett
- 06/16/15 Einstein's equations in a (3+1)-split: the gravitoelectric Gauss law and the gravitomagnetic Ampere law
- 05/29/15 Special Seminar - Reunions - Physics Demonstrations: What could go Wrong? - Prof. Steve Gubser
- 04/17/15 Special seminar – Nayoon Woo, University of Chicago, "Interplay of disorder and geometrical frustration in doped Gadolinium Gallium Garnet"
- 02/25/15 Special Seminar - "Hostile and Benevolent Sexism: A Discussion for Women and Men in STEM." - Susan Fiske - Princeton University
- 02/09/15 Special Seminar - " Cosmology from the Planck satellite and beyond" - Joanna Dunkley
- 02/04/15 Special Seminar - Magnetic resonance with Single-Nuclear-Spin Sensitivity - Alex Sushkov, Harvard University
- 02/02/15 Special Seminar -Fingers, toes and tongues: the anatomy of interfacial instabilities in viscous fluids - Irmgard Bischofberger, University of Chicago
- 01/15/15 Special Seminar -Chris Martin-Johns Hopkins University-What did we find? Characterizing a new particle using 4l events from the CMS Experiment.
- 01/14/15 Special Seminar - Higgs boson physics at ATLAS from the WW perspective - Corrinne Mills
- 01/13/15 Special Seminar - The MAJORANA Low-Background Broad Energy Germanium Detector - Graham Giovanetti
- 01/06/15 High-resolution imaging of ordering in Rydberg many-body systems - Peter Schauss