Events - Archive
Year 2014 Archive
- 12/01/14 Biophysics Seminar, Terry Hwa, UCSD
- 11/10/14 Biophysics Seminar Jose Feijo, UMD "How cells coordinate growth and shape: unravelling the complexity of ion signaling in pollen tubes "
- 10/20/14 Biophysics Seminar - Denis Wirtz (Johns Hopkins U.) "Cell migration in 3D"
- 10/13/14 Biophysics Seminar - Surya Ganguli (Stanford)
- 10/06/14 Biophysics Seminar, Timothy O'Leary (Brandeis) "Stable neural function from sloppy underlying components".
- 09/22/14 Biophysics Seminar - Wolfgang Losert - U. Maryland
- 04/28/14 Biophysics Seminar Series - Daniel Needleman (Harvard) "Self-Focusing of the Ran Gradient in Mitosis: Signaling, Mechanics, and Spindle Size"
- 04/14/14 Biophysics Seminar Series - Massimo Vergassola (UCSD) “Finding the needle in a biological haystack”
- 04/07/14 Biophysics Seminar Series - Karen Kasza (Sloan Kettering) "Spatiotemporal control of the forces that shape tissues"
- 03/31/14 Biophysics Seminar Series - David Nelson (Harvard) "Range Expansions of Microorganisms in Structured Environments"
- 03/24/14 Biophysics Seminar Series - Adrienne Fairhall (U. Washington) "Computation in neurons and networks"
- 03/10/14 Biophysics Seminar Series - Daniel Kronauer (Rockefeller)
- 02/24/14 Biophysics Seminar Series - Madhav Mani (Kavli Institute for Theoretical Physics)
- 02/17/14 Biophysics Seminar Series - David Biron (U.Chicago) "Worm sleep: a universal behavior meets a simple model system"
- 02/10/14 Biophysics Seminar Series - Ila Fiete (University of Texas)