Events - Archive
Year 2013 Archive
- 05/06/13 PCTS Series “Nonequilibrium Physics with Strongly Interacting Matter and Light” presents
- 05/03/13 PCTS Series “Nonequilibrium Physics with Strongly Interacting Matter and Light” presents: Quantum quenches, dynamical transitions and off-equilibr
- 03/14/13 PCTS/Condensed Matter Seminar - Salvatore R. Manmana, Goettingen University - Far-from-Equilibrium Quantum Magnetism with Ultracold Polar Molecules
- 03/06/13 PCTS Seminar - Ignacio Cirac, Max-Planck Institute for Quantum Optics - “Quantum Memories: Robustness and Applications”
- 01/07/13 Special PCTS Condensed Matter Seminar - Aditi Mitra, NYU - "Equilibrium Physics with Strongly Interacting Light and Matter''