Statistical physics, phase transitions, quantum many-body physics of ultracold atoms, many-body localization, magnetic ordering in materials and in spin models, superconductivity, out of equilibrium quantum dynamics.
- Vadim Oganesyan, Arijeet Pal and David A. Huse, Energy transport in disordered classical spin chains, Phys. Rev. B 80, 115104 (2009).
- Meera M. Parish and David A. Huse, Evaporative depolarization and spin transport in an unitary trapped Fermi gas, Phys. Rev. A 80, 063605 (2009).
- Charles J.M. Mathy and David A. Huse
Accessing the Neel phase of ultracold fermionic atoms in a simple-cubic optical lattice,
Phys. Rev. A 79, 063412 (2009).
- Simon Trebst, Eddy Ardonne, Adrian Feiguin, David A. Huse, Andreas W. W. Ludwig, Matthias Troyer, Collective states of interacting Fibonacci anyons,
Phys. Rev. Lett. 101, 050401 (2008)
- Meera M. Parish, Stefan K. Baur, Erich J. Mueller, David A. Huse
Quasi-one-dimensional polarized Fermi superfluids
Phys. Rev. Lett. 99, 250403 (2007)
- Rajiv R. P. Singh and David A. Huse
Ground State of the Kagome Lattice Heisenberg Antiferromagnet
Phys. Rev. B 76, 180407 (2007)
- Vadim Oganesyan and David A. Huse
Localization of interacting fermions at high temperature
Phys. Rev. B 75, 155111 (2007)
- S. Mukerjee, V. Oganesyan and D. A. Huse, Statistical theory of transport by strongly interacting lattice fermions, Phys. Rev. B 73, 035113 (2006).
- D. A. Huse, S. Trebst and M. Troyer
Optimizing the ensemble for equilibration in broad-histogram Monte-Carlo simulations
Phys. Rev. E 70, 046701 (2004).
- D. A. Huse, W. Krauth, R. Moessner and S. L. Sondhi
Coulomb and liquid dimer models in three dimensions
Phys. Rev. Lett. 91, 167004 (2003).
- K. Damle and D. A. Huse
Permutation-symmetric multicritical points in random antiferromagnetic spin chains
Phys. Rev. Lett. 89, 277203 (2002).
- O. Motrunich, K. Damle and D. A. Huse
Particle-hole symmetric localization in two dimensions
Phys. Rev. B 65, 064206 (2002).