Title: Evans Crawford 1911 Professor of Physics. Associate Chair, Department of Physics.
Field: Experimental High Energy Physics
Office: 381 Jadwin Hall
- Fall 2012: PHY103 General Physics
- Spring 2013: PHY312 Experimental Physics (link is to last year's offering)
- Past Semesters:
- Belle, a study of CP Violation in the B meson system.
- Conference Talks and Seminars
- Links to other members of the Princeton Belle Group
- B-Factory performance summaries: KEB-B (Belle); PEP-II (BaBar).
- Detector Documentation for Princeton Belle Work