Program in Latin American Studies
The Program in Latin American Studies (PLAS) is one of the most dynamic units on campus, bringing together the humanities and social sciences. Our visiting fellows program brings top scholars to teach at Princeton (one of our last guests was Mario Vargas Llosa); we also have a very active lecture series featuring artists, writers, and scholars from Latin America. Visit our students page to learn more about certificate requirements and funding opportunities.
Upcoming PLAS Events
Click event title for more detail.
- Apr 21, 2014, 12:00 p.m.219 Burr Hall
- Apr 29, 2014, 5:00 p.m.219 Burr Hall
News from the PLAS Blog
- Rio de Janeiro’s newspaper praises Bruno Carvalho’s new book
- Diamela Eltit Papers, 1943-2012, at Princeton University Library
- PLAS concentrator Peter Smith Featured in “Zoom in: 28 stories of a global summer”
- Environmental Challenges, Urban Solutions
- Jennifer Peterson on her time in Medellin, Colombia