Events - Archive
Year 2014 Archive
- 12/10/14 Vivi Tellas on "Found Theatre
- 11/14/14 PLAS-SPO Event: "Teaching Spanish and Portuguese Today: Global perspectives."
- 11/04/14 Yumi Park Huntington on “Engraved Head Motifs on Cupisnique Ceramics: Emblems of Cultural Identity and Ethnicity in Early Andean Art”
- 10/21/14 Erin Fitz Henry on "Now the Country Belongs to All of Us!: Toward a 'Post-Neoliberal' Ecuador"
- 10/20/14 Henrique Espada Lima on "Wages of Intimacy: Domestic Workers’ Disputes over Compensation in the Higher Courts in Nineteenth-Century Brazil"
- 10/14/14 Dylon Robbins on “Regarding the Political Economy of the Obscene”
- 04/17/14 International Seminar Venezuela Today: Beyond Polarization
- 04/14/14 Spanish and Portuguese Languages and Cultures
- 04/01/14 Luis Felipe Fabre on "Sor Juana y otros monstruos"
- 03/25/14 Helena Ribe on ""Social Protection in Latin America and the Caribbean: "The Evolution of Policies to Reduce Poverty and Improve Equity"
- 03/10/14 Serge Gruzinski on "The Eagle and the Dragon"
- 02/25/14 Jorge Volpi on "The Spy Who Founded the IMF: a Novel About Harry Dexter White and the Crisis of Capitalism"
- 02/24/14 Rafael Rojas & Gustavo Pérez Firmat on "T. S. Eliot en La Habana. Poetas norteamericanos en las revistas literarias cubanas (1929-1959)"
- 02/20/14 Health and the City: Rights, Difference, Belonging