Events - Archive
Year 2014 Archive
- 10/07/14 Jose Ricardo Ayres on “Public Health Challenges in an Ever-Changing Brazil”
- 09/23/14 Daniel Schavelzon on “El manejo de recursos culturales en una sociedad que no protege el patrimonio: la arqueología de Buenos Aires”
- 09/16/14 Edward Telles on “New Perspectives on Race and Ethnicity in Latin America”
- 04/21/14 Kevin Casas-Zamora on "The OAS and the diplomatic architecture hemisphere"
- 04/14/14 Alan Stahl on "What Can We Learn From Medals and Orders?"
- 03/25/14 Tanya Hernandez on "Racial Equality Across the Americas Co-sponsored with Program in Law and Public Affairs"
- 03/24/14 Tanya Hernandez on “Thinking about Race on the 50th Anniversary of the Civil Rights Act: Looking Backwards, Forwards, and at the Present”