- B.S., Physics, University of Scranton, 1973
- M.S., Physics, University of Scranton, 1974
- Ph.D., Plasma Physics, Dartmouth College, 1979
- Radio frequency heating of tokamaks
- Engineering aspects of liquid lithium walls for fusion reactors
- Modifications to tokamak equilibria introduced by very low recycling boundary conditions
Awards & Honors
- Krall Foundating Prize for Excellence in Plasma Physics and Technology Development, 2010
- Fellow, American Physical Society, 2007
- Majeski, R. et al. Recent liquid lithium limiter experiments in CDX-U. Nucl Fusion 45, 519 (2005).
- Majeski, R. Liquid Metal Walls, Lithium, And Low Recycling Boundary Conditions In Tokamaks. AIP Conf. Proc. 1237, 122-137 (2010).
- Majeski, R. et al. Performance projections for the lithium tokamak experiment (LTX). Nucl Fusion 49, 055014 (2009).
- Majeski, R. et al. Enhanced Energy Confinement and Performance in a Low-Recycling Tokamak. Phys. Rev. Lett. 97, 075002 (2006).
- Majeski, R. et al. The impact of lithium wall coatings on NSTX discharges and the engineering of the Lithium Tokamak eXperiment (LTX). Fusion Eng. Des. 85, 1283-1289 (2010).