Roscoe B. White
Lecturer with the Rank of Professor
- Ideal and resistive magnetohydrodynamics
- Wave-particle interactions
- Nonlinear dynamics
Awards & Honors
- Distinguished research fellow, Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
- Fellow, American Physical Society
- Spizzo, G. et al . Edge topology and flows in the reversed-field pinch. Nucl Fusion 52 , 054015 (2012).
- Van Zeeland, M. A. et al. Measurements and modeling of Alfvén eigenmode induced fast ion transport and loss in DIII-D and ASDEX Upgrade. Phys Plasmas 18, 056114 (2011).
- White, R. B. Modification of particle distributions by MHD instabilities I. Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation 17, 2200-2214 (2012).
- White, R. B. Modification of particle distributions by magnetohydrodynamic instabilities II. Plasma Phys. Controlled Fusion 53 (2011).