The Princeton Prize in Race Relations
There is perhaps no greater challenge facing our country than increasing understanding and cooperation among people of different racial backgrounds. It is a challenge that every new generation encounters. We therefore believe that young people have a particularly important role to play, and hope, through the Princeton Prize, to recognize and encourage young people who have made or are making efforts to improve racial harmony.
The Princeton Prize in Race Relations consists of regionally awarded $1,000 cash awards as well as an annual symposium on race.
• Description of the program, important dates and contact information.
• List of locations eligible to participate in the Princeton Prize award.
• Examples of noteworthy activities that have been recognized in the past.
• Answers to questions about the Princeton Prize.
• How and when to apply; forms and instructions for applicants and supporters.
• On-campus event including Princeton Prize award winner presentations.
• Announcements and releases to the news media.