B Y T H E N U M B E R S
Princeton's dining halls
Princeton's dining halls, cafeterias and cafes offer a wide variety of delicious baked goods to students on a study break or employees on their lunch hour. During the last school year, the University served up the following:
• More than 224,000 cookies, which included chocolate chunk, oatmeal raisin, peanut butter and macadamia nut.
• More than 14,000 cupcakes.
• More than 28,000 croissants.
• Close to 65,000 pounds of pizza dough.
And alumni attending Reunions consumed:
• More than 39,000 cookies.
• More than 4,000 muffins.
• More than 440 cakes.
Source: Princeton University Bake Shop