B Y T H E N U M B E R S
This year's Communiversity celebration is scheduled for noon to 5 p.m. Saturday, April 24, on the campus and on Nassau and Witherspoon streets. According to the Office of Community and State Affairs, the arts and entertainment festival:
• Will be 35 years old this year.
• Annually draws more than 10,000 people.
• Includes 183 food, information, arts, crafts, games and student organization booths and tables.
• Features performances by 37 groups on four stages.
• Is highlighted by a flag procession by Princeton's international students representing some 40 countries.
For more information about Communiversity, see the article in this issue.