By the numbers
Service Recognition Luncheon
Princeton NJ -- A total of 321 University staff members with a collective 6,080 years of service were honored for their dedication March 2 at the annual Service Recognition Luncheon (see article on page 7).
• four employees with 40 years of service.
• nine employees with 35 years of service.
• 34 employees with 30 years of service.
• 56 employees with 25 years of service.
• 64 employees with 20 years of service.
• 73 employees with 15 years of service.
• 81 employees with 10 years of service.
All employees received certificates of recognition embossed with a special copper-engraved rendering of Nassau Hall by Michael Graves, the Robert Schirmer Professor of Architecture Emeritus. Those with 25, 30, 35 and 40 years also received gifts ranging from inscribed mantel clocks and watches with the design of the University shield on the dial to gold pins of the University seal and chairs bearing a copy of the University seal.