By the numbers
75th anniversary of the WWS
Princeton NJ -- The Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs will celebrate its 75th anniversary starting in September 2005 and running through June 2006.
Several projects and events are being planned:
• A commemorative book is in production, to be written by 1982 alumnus Barton Gellman and Beth Anne English.
• A 75th anniversary kick-off event, featuring speakers from the Princeton Project in National Security and an address by a distinguished keynote speaker, will take place in Princeton on Sept. 30 and Oct. 1.
• A 75th anniversary speaker series will be featured at the school throughout the 2005-06 year.
• A 75th anniversary colloquium will be held in April 2006.
• An anniversary committee, chaired by Paul Volcker, a 1949 undergraduate alumnus, and Julius Coles, a 1966 graduate alumnus, has been formed.
• A series of regional events will be held in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles and San Francisco.
• International events will take place in London and Tokyo.
• Conferences on international development, on the decline of bipartisanship in the United States and on what motivates those who enter public service, will be held in Washington, D.C., and in Princeton.
For more information, click on the anniversary celebration logo on the school’s Web site at <www.wws.princeton.edu>.