• Course teaches ways to turn conflict into positive change
• Library acquires archives of prominent literary magazine
• Fifth Anniversary Fristfest Weekend to include food, music, films and fun
• Wristbands needed for Reunions
Board approves 13 faculty promotions
Princeton NJ — The Board of Trustees has approved the promotions of 13 faculty members. The faculty members and their departments, by the academic rank to which they are being promoted, are:
Professor — Markus Brunnermeier, economics; Daniel Sigman, geosciences.
Associate professor (with continuing tenure) — Joshua Katz, classics; Kevin Kruse, history; Denise Mauzerall, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs; Adam Meirowitz, politics; Jonathan Parker, economics and public affairs; Sara Poor, German; Jesse Reiser, architecture; Nicole Shelton, psychology; Christopher Tully, physics; Samuel Wang, molecular biology.
Senior lecturer — Nancy Coffin, Near Eastern studies, for a three-year term.
All are effective July 1, 2006.
Three selected for endowed professorships
Three faculty members have been named to endowed professorships. All are effective July 1, 2006. They are:
• Roberto Car, the Ralph W. Dornte *31 Professor in Chemistry.
• Robert Cava, the Russell Wellman Moore Professor of Chemistry.
• Jianqing Fan, the Frederick L. Moore, Class of 1918, Professor in Finance.