- Page One
- • Students launch English immersion program in China
- • Grant supports expansion of community-based research
- • Actors, scholars, playwrights here for Irish theater symposium
- • HR classes connect staff with new skills, peer networks
- Benefits update
- • Open enrollment gives employees opportunity to evaluate coverage
- • Key health care plan changes for 2007
- • Need more information? Check out these sources
- • Mammography screening offered
- • Benefits Fairs set for Oct. 17-18
- • Spotlight
- The Bulletin is published weekly during the academic year, except during University breaks and exam weeks, by the Office of Communications. Second class postage paid at Princeton. Postmaster: Send address changes to Princeton Weekly Bulletin, Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542. Permission is given to adapt, reprint or excerpt material from the Bulletin for use in other media.
- Subscriptions. The Bulletin is distributed free to faculty, staff and students. Others may subscribe to the Bulletin for $30 for the 2006-07 academic year (half price for current Princeton parents and people over 65). Send a check to Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542.
- Deadlines. In general, the copy deadline for each issue is the Friday 10 days in advance of the Monday cover date. The deadline for the Bulletin that covers Oct. 23-Nov. 5 is Friday, Oct. 13. A complete publication schedule is available at www.princeton.edu/ pr/ pwb/ deadlines.html; or by calling (609) 258-3601.
- Editor: Ruth Stevens Calendar editor: Carolyn Geller Staff writers: Jennifer Greenstein Altmann, Eric Quiñones Contributing writers: Cass Cliatt, Karin Dienst Photographers: Denise Applewhite, John Jameson Design: Maggie Westergaard Web edition: Mahlon Lovett
Nick Robinson (photo: Denise Applewhite)
Name: Nick Robinson.
Position: Associate director of University ticketing in University Services. Responsible for the overall management and operation of the ticketing system. Assisting various campus groups with the use of the system and providing them with technical support. Overseeing the financial management of the ticketing accounts.
Quote: “It’s important that the ticketing office demonstrate the high level of customer service and expertise that people expect in an institution like this. It’s an honor for me to work here.”
Other interests: Playing marimba in his family band with his wife, Rebecca, who plays bass guitar. Taking care of their 3-year-old son, Riley, and their infant daughter, Harper.