- Page One
- • Students launch English immersion program in China
- • Grant supports expansion of community-based research
- • Actors, scholars, playwrights here for Irish theater symposium
- • HR classes connect staff with new skills, peer networks
- Benefits update
- • Open enrollment gives employees opportunity to evaluate coverage
- • Key health care plan changes for 2007
- • Need more information? Check out these sources
- • Mammography screening offered
- • Benefits Fairs set for Oct. 17-18
- • Spotlight
- The Bulletin is published weekly during the academic year, except during University breaks and exam weeks, by the Office of Communications. Second class postage paid at Princeton. Postmaster: Send address changes to Princeton Weekly Bulletin, Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542. Permission is given to adapt, reprint or excerpt material from the Bulletin for use in other media.
- Subscriptions. The Bulletin is distributed free to faculty, staff and students. Others may subscribe to the Bulletin for $30 for the 2006-07 academic year (half price for current Princeton parents and people over 65). Send a check to Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542.
- Deadlines. In general, the copy deadline for each issue is the Friday 10 days in advance of the Monday cover date. The deadline for the Bulletin that covers Oct. 23-Nov. 5 is Friday, Oct. 13. A complete publication schedule is available at www.princeton.edu/ pr/ pwb/ deadlines.html; or by calling (609) 258-3601.
- Editor: Ruth Stevens Calendar editor: Carolyn Geller Staff writers: Jennifer Greenstein Altmann, Eric Quiñones Contributing writers: Cass Cliatt, Karin Dienst Photographers: Denise Applewhite, John Jameson Design: Maggie Westergaard Web edition: Mahlon Lovett
Mammography screening offered
Princeton NJ — Once again, the University is offering a mammography screening program for female faculty and staff members who are 35 years of age or older. The screening will be done at the University Medical Center at Princeton Monday through Friday, Oct. 23-27.
Employees must register at least two weeks in advance by calling the medical center at 497-4310 (select prompt #2 for scheduling). They should indicate that they are members of the faculty or staff and are calling to schedule for the Princeton University Screening Program.
On the day of the appointment, participants should bring their Princeton University faculty/staff ID card, their Princeton University medical plan ID card, their appropriate co-pay and their physician’s name and address. Participants will not need a referral from their primary physician if they are covered under a Princeton University medical plan.
Those with questions should contact Michelle Kalayjian in human resources at 258-8960.