- Page One
- • Researchers seek to incorporate street psychology into economics
- • Massey’s mentorship creates network of mathematicians
- • Elizabeth Harman joins father on the philosophy faculty
- • Spotlight, briefs, staff retirements, staff obituaries
- The Bulletin is published weekly during the academic year, except during University breaks and exam weeks, by the Office of Communications. Second class postage paid at Princeton. Postmaster: Send address changes to Princeton Weekly Bulletin, Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542. Permission is given to adapt, reprint or excerpt material from the Bulletin for use in other media.
- Subscriptions. The Bulletin is distributed free to faculty, staff and students. Others may subscribe to the Bulletin for $30 for the 2006-07 academic year (half price for current Princeton parents and people over 65). Send a check to Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542.
Deadlines. In general, the copy deadline for each issue is the Friday 10 days in
advance of the Monday cover date. The deadline for the Bulletin that covers
Nov. 6-12 is Friday, Oct. 27. A complete publication schedule is available at www.princeton.edu/ pr/ pwb/ deadlines.html; or by calling (609) 258-3601.
- Editor: Ruth Stevens Calendar editor: Carolyn Geller Staff writers: Jennifer Greenstein Altmann, Eric Quiñones Contributing writers: Chad Boutin, Teresa Riordan Photographers: Denise Applewhite, John Jameson Design: Maggie Westergaard Web edition: Mahlon Lovett
Community and Staff Day 2006
Princeton NJ — Residents of the campus and local communities turned out on a crisp fall evening Oct. 13 for Community and Staff Day at Princeton Stadium. The annual celebration of sports, entertainment and community service featured activities for all ages and interests, including a Community Service Fair; a youth sports clinic hosted by University athletes; entertainment; and the Tigers’ 17-3 football victory over Brown.
Participants (pictured left) checked out the Community Service Fair and the face-painting station. At the sports clinic (pictured right), a youngster raced against tennis team member Sarah Huah, while two others shook hands before wrestling under the supervision of head coach Chris Ayres.
The event was sponsored by the Office of Community and Regional Affairs, the Office of Human Resources, the Department of Athletics and the Princeton University Federal Credit Union.