- Page One
- • An innovator in engineering education, Billington connects disciplines
- • McCarty explores economic roots of today’s political strife
- • United Way campaign kicks off Nov. 9
- • New mortgage program is available to all employees
- • University seeks input on campus plan through open forum, Web site
- • Gift supports library’s work in early Americana
- • Gift to fund WWS task forces and policy conferences
- The Bulletin is published weekly during the academic year, except during University breaks and exam weeks, by the Office of Communications. Second class postage paid at Princeton. Postmaster: Send address changes to Princeton Weekly Bulletin, Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542. Permission is given to adapt, reprint or excerpt material from the Bulletin for use in other media.
- Subscriptions. The Bulletin is distributed free to faculty, staff and students. Others may subscribe to the Bulletin for $30 for the 2006-07 academic year (half price for current Princeton parents and people over 65). Send a check to Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542.
- Deadlines. In general, the copy deadline for each issue is the Friday 10 days in advance of the Monday cover date. The deadline for the Bulletin that covers Nov. 20-Dec. 3 is Friday, Nov. 10. A complete publication schedule is available at www.princeton.edu/ pr/ pwb/ deadlines.html; or by calling (609) 258-3601.
- Editor: Ruth Stevens Calendar editor: Carolyn Geller Staff writers: Jennifer Greenstein Altmann, Eric Quiñones Contributing writers: Chad Boutin, Teresa Riordan Photographers: Denise Applewhite, John Jameson Design: Maggie Westergaard Web edition: Mahlon Lovett
Name: Stacey Burd.
Position: Benefits specialist in the Office of Human Resources. Assisting faculty, staff and retirees with resolving claims issues with insurance companies. Administering maternity leaves. Overseeing the Staff Educational Assistance Plan and the Tuition Grant Program for the children of employees.
Quote: “I love working with the human resources staff. Everyone is very hardworking and dedicated to the University employees and retirees.”
Other interests: Visiting her 2-year-old twin nieces in Pittsburgh. Going shoe-shopping with her co-workers. Spending time with her husband, Erick.