- Page One
- • Library joins Google project to make books available online
- • Fields Center plans move to revitalize mission
- • Investigating clues to a life, Biehl discovers larger reality
- • Two win Sachs award to study in Europe
- • Mix of interests opens doors for student on campus and abroad
- • Princeton student Alexander Adam dies
- • Richard Golden dies at age 76
- • Staff appointments
- • Spotlight, briefs
- The Bulletin is published weekly during the academic year, except during University breaks and exam weeks, by the Office of Communications. Second class postage paid at Princeton. Postmaster: Send address changes to Princeton Weekly Bulletin, Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542. Permission is given to adapt, reprint or excerpt material from the Bulletin for use in other media.
- Subscriptions. The Bulletin is distributed free to faculty, staff and students. Others may subscribe to the Bulletin for $30 for the 2006-07 academic year (half price for current Princeton parents and people over 65). Send a check to Office of Communications, Princeton University, 22 Chambers St., Suite 201, Princeton, NJ 08542.
- Deadlines. In general, the copy deadline for each issue is the Friday 10 days in advance of the Monday cover date. The deadline for the Bulletin that covers Feb. 26-March 4 is Friday, Feb. 16. A complete publication schedule is available at www.princeton.edu/ pr/ pwb/ deadlines.html; or by calling (609) 258-3601.
- Editor: Ruth Stevens Calendar editor: Shani Hilton Staff writers: Jennifer Greenstein Altmann, Eric Quiñones Contributing writers: Cass Cliatt, Karin Dienst, Hilary Parker Photographers: Denise Applewhite, John Jameson Design: Maggie Westergaard Web edition: Mahlon Lovett
Richard Golden dies at age 76
Princeton NJ — Richard Golden, former associate dean for administration of the School of Engineering and Applied Science, died Jan. 24 at age 76.
Golden, who earned a Ph.D. in chemical engineering from Princeton in 1954, joined the engineering school’s administrative staff in 1990 and retired in 2001. More information is available online at www.princeton.edu/main/news/archive/S16/96/85I35/.